MEMBER MATCH NIGHT Saturday 7/26/14 8pm EST

PeanutButterNJelly

Anzul you probably shouldn't post that in here.

I think the Members Only thing turned out well.  Sorry no stream.  We did a campaign of No Mercy with Jackie-Pathing on it.  It was a virtual tie going in to the finale.   We then did the custom campaign, Urban Flight, which was tough since few of us had ever seen it before.

If you do not have that custom map, please get it, so we can play more of it.

We can set up some more of these sessions soon (VIP Mode, more customs, admins vs members - rematch)

• Like 1

you are right, i guess thats what i get for comenting on too many sites at the same time.

i also hope you guys can plant out another menber's night, the few minutes i was in were fun.

also, whats the VIP mode?

VIP mode is, at least on our server, is a plugin i wrote myself which, upon leaving the saferoom, a member/admin is selected to be VIP at random.  That VIP can only use pistols and the deagle for the entire round and has more HP starting out than the other Survivors.  The VIP will also have a distinct white glow to them so they're easier to spot for Infected.  If the VIP dies, the Survivors have 30 seconds to defib the VIP or else everyone dies.

In Hard Mode though, the VIP gets a max of 50 health (not limited by pills), can only use pistols (so the deagle is not allowed either), and the saferoom door at the end of the level has to be unlocked by the VIP.  Once the door is open, the door will permalock after 30 seconds so you have to make sure everyone is in there before unlocking it.

• Like 2

(edited)

please plant out a menber night whit that, hard mode sounds hilarious, plus good practice whit taking the bullet for the team.

but you no member? what if you get kicked?

you are right, i guess thats what i get for comenting on too many sites at the same time.

i also hope you guys can plant out another menber's night, the few minutes i was in were fun.

also, whats the VIP mode?

if you have played a Counter Strike VIP map, you would've known.

Edited by TestCharacter

but you no member? what if you get kicked?

well, i already said this somewhere else here i think, but dollars here in venezuela are ridiculously pricy. maybe sometime in the future i'll get the menbership.

oh yeah, counter-strike 1.6 did had something like that, i was too busy playing zombie plague to remenber about it though.

Yortz is actually my evil twin.  We were separated at birth and we reconnected on this server. 

I'd prefer to swim across a toxic polluted river, with a papercut on my butt, and slowly die of a horrible infectious disease.

Yes he died many times, quite a few by me; You're welcome. XD :P

My thanks, and my thanks to the team including Peanut's team that made it happen. :luxhello:

On a scale of man crush to idol, how much do you secretly love Peanut?

Everyone loves peanut, killing him and freeing him from the evils of this world, so killing him is actually doing him a favor.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What's Jackie-pathing? I keep hearing it. Aren't both servers custom pathed?

Jackie Pathing just adds obstacles and forces players to go through certain /paths/ to progress through the level. For example in the No Mercy subway tunnel, one side of the stairs is blocked near the gun spawns in the beginning. Also, there is a mini maze of walls you have to worm through before getting to the Charger/Spitter+tank (maybe) subway car.

Edited by Pumpernickel
  • Like 1