Server Achievement Ideas

ADogX

I suggested these to JackieChan, but sadly he didn't give me any feedback :'( not even any bad feedback! So i wanna know what you guys think about these ideas. yes, some of them are stupid, but they're just ideas. looking for your guys' feedback! let me know how many suck and how many (if any) are good.

Karma Charged: Death Charge a survivor

You Had This Coming: Death Charge 2 or more survivors

Are you Snoop Dog?: Get a Death Pull with a Smoker

Death to the Admins!: Kill 2 or more Admins (Not in one life)

Ride 'em Cowboy!: Get a Death Ride with a Jockey

You're Pure Evil: Have a Witch spawned by you in the Safe Room incap a survivor

Witch Doctor: Crown 3 Witches

Wasted Their Points: Crown a Witch spawned by the Infected team

Why Do You Hate Me?: Kill the Survivor that you infected (Boomer infection or Medkit infection)

Camper: Kill a survivor inside the safe room (at end of the level)

A True Hero: Be the one who kills the Tank

A God Among Men: Be the one who kills the Tank with a headshot

Perfect Accuracy: Throw a Boomer Bile at a Hunter while it's in the air and hit it

i didnt say every single one had to be used. besides, i like playing infected more, so those kind of ideas came easier

as for the Perfect Accuracy one, I means that while a Hunter is airborne pounce, throw a Boomer Bile at while it's in the air and have the bottle hit the Hunter while it's still performing the pounce

i think any one-kill achievements from either team would increse the points diference betwen new and experienced players a bit too much.

death charging already gives you 5 points, an achievement would make it 10 points... for 1 kill. plus being given so often would undermine how neat it feels when you get one.

now, if it were a rusher or a lagger... but i think that would only work whit mains, as only them have their progress tracked 

dont know about the crowning, but if there isnt a witch killing achivement, there should be.

Why Do You Hate Me?: Kill the Survivor that you infected (Boomer infection or Medkit infection)

would rquire some crazy teamwork for just one achievement, not sure if it would be worth it at all

i dig this one, would help whit those last minute tanks hehehe

you can't score a headshot on tanks btw

I'm pretty sure I've seen the chat say "Killed Tank With Headshot" - 2 Points. or something like that

are you sure? because shooting any part of the tank does a fixed amount of damage

very sure

you can't score a headshot on tanks btw

I'm pretty sure I've seen the chat say "Killed Tank With Headshot" - 2 Points. or something like that

are you sure? because shooting any part of the tank does a fixed amount of damage

very sure

that's ... interesting, considering the tank doesn't actually have a "head"

Some garbledygook here.

I think that should be applied for the person whom you death charged first to death charge you back. Karma charge means that the player did something to deserve it to begin with. What better reason than a revenge charge?  :hihi: 

You Had This Coming: Death Charge 2 or more survivors

Wouldn't that be applied to the survivor? A different name would be better in this case, for sure.

Are you Snoop Dog?: Get a Death Pull with a Smoker

I don't quite get it but I kinda see where you're going with this one.

Death to the Admins!: Kill 2 or more Admins (Not in one life)

Ride 'em Cowboy!: Get a Death Ride with a Jockey

You're Pure Evil: Have a Witch spawned by you in the Safe Room incap a survivor

Wasted Their Points: Crown a Witch spawned by the Infected team

A True Hero: Be the one who kills the Tank

A God Among Men: Be the one who kills the Tank with a headshot

Perfect Accuracy: Throw a Boomer Bile at a Hunter while it's in the air and hit it

Otherwise, this list has potential. facebook_like_button_big.jpeg

Edited by Pumpernickel

thanks for the feedback guys! And there was one thing I wanted to clarify for one of the ideas.

Say there's just one survivor left and he/she makes it to the safe room. As a Charger, Jockey, Hunter, or Smoker, hide in the saferoom and kill them when they reach it. That's what I meant. The Tank doing the killing is kind of common, and already gets enough points when in the safe room against multiple survivors 

lol fine then. how about i make some changes

So Close: Kill a Survivor inside the Safe Room (at the end of the level)

Revenge Charge: Death Charger a Survivor that killed you 5 or more times in the same round

lol fine then. how about i make some changes

So Close: Kill a Survivor inside the Safe Room (at the end of the level)

Revenge Charge: Death Charger a Survivor that killed you 5 or more times in the same round

These are fun!  Would be nice to add some new achievement.

Also, Jackie could always change the Death Charge were it doesn't give 5 points if he added a Death Charge achievement.