Johnny's Hall of Fame, Shame, Fun Times, and Lolz

Johnny

Dixie OP she never really dies. Like a phoenix she rises. Then dies again....and again.

You know Survivors spent 20 points to defib her twice... and do you even know how many points SI get for her dying 3X... 3 deadmins + dmg + 3 killed survivors  + at least one or two more cheesements  :(

Dixie OP she never really dies. Like a phoenix she rises. Then dies again....and again.

You know Survivors spent 20 points to defib her twice... and do you even know how many points SI get for her dying 3X... 3 deadmins + dmg + 3 killed survivors  + at least one or two more cheesements  :(

You're just jelly cuz once ur dead, you're left behind for good.  lol  :biglaugha:

• Like 2

headshot, no laser.

Heh, nice! You did it without using them. I taught you that. You're making me proud here :D

Some more headshots

Did someone ask for HS on nieve??!?!  ONLY ACHIEVABLE WITH LASERS, CARLOS.

Wait, what? No, I disagree. Architect just proved otherwise ;)

• Like 1

(edited)

Carlos and Elias I

Part I - Getting Rekt by Bot Because No Lasers FAIL

Hm....yea I remember that. That's a recent one. I was lagging like crazy in that chapter. You left out the part where I respawned, and managed to dominate with kills even with 500+ ping :)

By the way, THAT smoker was a bot? Wow, I'm such a fool.

Edited by Carlos

I was part of that beatdown on Carlos. I was also the rocket smoker on dead air, that one was epic.

The jockey is the natural enemy for Elias, I got him twice on The sacrifice chapter 2 the other day both times from full health lol I took him back almost to the saferoom.

• Like 1