Tutorials & tricks & stuff (infected) (survivors)

D3NNYM41C01MD3

(edited)

If you get tongued by a smoker, keep calm and call your teammates.

Eathier thaid than done.

Dixie is an admin!! I cannot bully you anymore ingame. :nosmile:

Btw, congratz!

Edited by TestCharacter
  • Like 1

I'm trying to keep it civilized here and you just had use that phrase.

I don't know what is in your mind, but my mind is clean.

Eathier thaid than done.

Dixie is an admin!! I cannot bully you anymore ingame. :nosmile:

Btw, congratz!

Thank you sir!!! :D  LOL at that pic, stabz!!!!!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

What tactic I use alot kill 1 person receive the points from pouncing if someone is smoked there is a change you will get shot as a smoker before the hunter gets to it and there are complaints about taking kills no just wanting to get the points to end the game sooner.  or when a boomer explodes and there is that animation when he shunts backwards POUNCE if he is standing still POUNCE if he is surrounded by a horde while boomed POUNCE. if you know you are not going to get him and its worth the try POUNCE. 

What tactic I use alot kill 1 person receive the points from pouncing if someone is smoked there is a change you will get shot as a smoker before the hunter gets to it and there are complaints about taking kills no just wanting to get the points to end the game sooner.  or when a boomer explodes and there is that animation when he shunts backwards POUNCE if he is standing still POUNCE if he is surrounded by a horde while boomed POUNCE. if you know you are not going to get him and its worth the try POUNCE. 

Can someone please translate this. :blah:

gumy, are you perchance using google translator to post???  :yellowbiggrinsqr:

"One tactic I use a lot from killing a person is received from pouncing a survivor that is smoked. There is a chance you will get shot as a smoker before the hunter gets to it and then there are complaints about people taking kills, not wanting to get the points to end the game sooner, when a boomer explodes and then the survivors are shoved backwards during the explosion animation, if he is standing still, or if he is surrounded by a horde while boomed. If you know you aren't going to get him and it's worth the try, pounce."-translated using Teenglish to English translator™

• Like 3

I know you all know what I am talking about! dont make me go get google translator again. 

what i am saying is the hunter is the one that gets the most points. 

But if you are a boomer and have all the humans in one spot it is good 20 points. 

Smokers are good I realize this because alot of people dont check their backs to see if anything is behind them or anything chasing them. 

Always pick up players who yell at you not to pick them up. Never shoot the tank. Pick people up who will be black and white, don't heal them, and then shoot the tank after they die. :) One more thing, pick someone up, immediately turn around and ignore any pleas for help. Okay, last thing, never save those who saved you. Never turn around and always assume someone else will help that person out.

• Like 1

Gaiz, I'm being serious. New ppl need our help.

4040254-4473899576-aspid.jpg

on topic tho, as a charger waiting behind a corner/chokepoint, try not to charge the first person that comes in if you can.

if you wait and try to get the second one that comes in, its likely you will also get the third and fourth person as well.

thats 30/40 damage you are dealing instead of just 10.

• Like 1