Post much?

Fenix

Well they should make a movie of me attack of the gummy bear but I have been posting more so that we can have better games seeing how the HATS forum was closed it was a good forum and I did not get the closing coment :(

SORRY GOAT for last night I was playing and my CPU overheated I need thermal compound to fix this. 

Edited by GummyBear

Well they should make a movie of me attack of the gummy bear but I have been posting more so that we can have better games seeing how the HATS forum was closed it was a good forum and I did not get the closing coment :(

SORRY GOAT for last night I was playing and my CPU overheated I need thermal compound to fix this. 

CPU overheated? such thing exists? :ponder:

Edited by TestCharacter

PU overheated? such thing exists?

well, we here in venezuela, and maybe other spanish speaking contries too, say CPU to refer to the case and everything inside of it, look at the atached pic. (cant remenber the proper english word for it at the moment) 

the why of it is beyond me, i gues its just one of those dumb linguistic things that stuck trough time.

pentium_4_1_6ghz_socket_478_cpu.jpg

^CPU

PU overheated? such thing exists?

well, we here in venezuela, and maybe other spanish speaking contries too, say CPU to refer to the case and everything inside of it, look at the atached pic. (cant remenber the proper english word for it at the moment) 

the why of it is beyond me, i gues its just one of those dumb linguistic things that stuck trough time.

The whole computer is called a pc and a cpu is the central processing unit like how some computers have intel or amd processors. I'm curious on how you managed to burn one though.