Post much?

Fenix

Clint Eastwood was the character Marty McFly was pretending to be in Back to the Future 3?

yes. In BTTF 3, Marty was parodying Eastwood, who he played as the Man with no Name in the Dollar Trilogy specifically A Fistful of Dollars where he used a chest plate to block the bullet. Here is an easter egg, in BTTF2, when the alternate dimension Biff was in the hot tub with 2 blondes, they were watching A Fistful of Dollars at the chest plate fight scene. Highly recommend watching the Dollar trilogy.

Another easter egg on BTTF 3, when Marty is ready to go back to save Doc after changing to the cowboy outfit, Marty said "Clint Eastwood never wore anything like this." On the right of him is a poster of Revenge of the Creature, which was the movie that mark Clint Eastwood film debut.

Clint-Eastwood.gif

Edited by Protomanx13

Not posting any more on this until you have put in some serious movie-watching time.  At least watch: "The Good The Bad and The Ugly", "Dirty Harry","Unforgiven", "Million Dollar Baby" and "Grand Torino" so you have a minimal background.  You can thank me later.

• Like 1

Not posting any more on this until you have put in some serious movie-watching time.  At least watch: "The Good The Bad and The Ugly", "Dirty Harry","Unforgiven", "Million Dollar Baby" and "Grand Torino" so you have a minimal background.  You can thank me later.

The Outlaw Josey Wales is also a great movie

Josey Wales has some really good lines in it.  I like the old Indian guy he is friends with.
"When I get to likin someone, they aint around long"
"I notice when you get to DISlikin someone, they aint around for long neither"

"You have any food here?"

"All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through."

• Like 1