Suggestion for 3rd server "GC Hellhole"

ctrlfrk

What if we just gave everyone unlimited points on a regular server for just ONE day or evening or whatever. This would be a fun event to look forward to.

A 3rd server would be be too extreme.

chick did this once...i made a witch bind and spent thousands of points in a few minutes

some how swat got like 1000 points and all the sudden the whole game lagged and you just hear crying witches and bam server crash lol.

And then I believe osprey decided to buy 100 cola which also crashed the server lol.

But yes when I'm done remodeling my house this week and have the computers back up well have to do a Chicks fun night again.

There is a sick join in manually placing 10-15 witches in a circle and teleporting an unsuspecting survivor to them lol.

• Like 3

Like it or leave lol

Agreed. The regulars have the other 6 days of the week. Friday Night Fun should be a thing...after customs. Throw some pathing and VIP to Fridays. Winner winner?

Yep! Pathing, VIP, or both is cool by me.

What if we just gave everyone unlimited points on a regular server for just ONE day or evening or whatever. This would be a fun event to look forward to.

A 3rd server would be be too extreme.

chick did this once...i made a witch bind and spent thousands of points in a few minutes

See I want to do a Friday Night fun night, but too many regulars complain about it...

Whats there to complain about besides maybe possibly ruining there ranked positions by having a crazy game of death