Boomer Suggestion

Architect

I was playing yesterday and was racking up points from a boom on the survivors and the commons were swarming them.  

I saw that a number of them went incap while boomed from the commons.  I thought it might be a nice addition to give some points for an incap while the survivor was boomed, when the incapping hit was done by a common.  I see this similarly to the spitter getting points for damage as well as incapping.

Also possibly an achievement for incapping survivors in this way.  Dumb name, but it gets the point across, "Slippery Banana" achievement, for incapping X survivors.

Yea i don't think boomer needs anymore points, its probably the infected i play the most and is easiest to get points.  if your gonna add more eboomer achievements i would still like to see showstopper higher tiers.r

Edited by VivaLaBrandon
  • Like 1

GC Server Admin

Boomers get plenty of points as it is - what we really need is a retro-week - for those who don't know what this is, you won't be able to send points or respawn on corpse as survivor, so you will have to work harder to play as a team if you want to survive. 

There maybe a couple of other things that you won't be able to do, but I can't remember what they would be as it's been so long since we played this.

• Like 4

(edited)

Bonus points for causing ledge grabs (there used to be some?), death pulls and pulls into spit might be good?

You could then add an achievement, like 'Hanging them out to dry" for causing 6 ledge grabs. You could also have "Full Pull" for smoking a >80 health survivor to death...

Edited by Lookback