Surgery!

Phat_Splizzle

I just woke up from the surgery I had at 6 this morning...my toes are bleeding like crazy p00. I had 1 major and 1 minor ingrown toenail, and had them fixed.

The only thing I remember from the surgery was asking the doctor if he was doing a crossword puzzle :lol:

Man that must have been a major ingrown toenail if they had to put you under?

Had two different doctors remove ingrown toenails when I was a teenager. One used local anesthetic and one didnt. Another one just prescribed me antibiotics and sent me home (moron!). After that I just did it myself. Learned to thrive on the pain.

Really concerned about my kids. Especially my daughter. She goes hysterical when I have to remove a splinter... I mean stark raving mad with fear.

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

so how's the sex-change operation working out for you phat?

Thats not good, i can realate.

About 3 months ago i had a ingrown toenail, it hurt soo much i could barley walk. Went to the local doctor and out me on antibiotics to help the swelling. I didnt work, it just got bigger and bigger, andit hurt more an more. Had surgery on it maybe a month later. All they did we numb the nerves around my big toe and went in with a wierd knife/saw thing(to remove the nail) and a scalple, then stithced it up. BTW, i was awake for this whole, and it bled sooooooo much. It hurt like hell after, but it was worht it.

:D

Your toenail grows into the sides of your toe instead of only growing straight out like it should. In other words, it makes itself wider and wider until it starts digging into your toe. They hurt. Doctor I went to said I had done pretty much what he was going to do without the local and his specialized tools. (I used a pair of clippers and a pocket knife, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!) They are a pain and would'nt suggest ever trying it, but it was kinda cool to have my toe numb and watch him cut it.