trying this again

Guest RageRebel

Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guests

Many of you guys know me on the server and when I was playing tonight on aztec I guess I was a little out of line. Thaos and I were having fun and messing around with shottys and stuff and were talking on the mic constantly. Fatty got a little angry and told thaos and I to calm down and play for real. So Thaos and I quieted down a bit, but then Soul Sauce came on our team and said how we didnt like the server and he doesnt care if we never came back to the server, so I got kinda angry and was a bit angry at fatty for telling us to calm down and play serious cuz we were out just to have fun. Well, I didnt realize what we were doing was annoying everyone else on the team, so Im sorry for that. I appologize, we were just trying to have some fun. Then I slipped and said "dont be so anal attentive" or something along those lines, and then bam, i was banned. I must say I was upset to see I was banned over this but its understandable because of how thaos and I were being annoying. I like playing in pubs for fun, and most of the time I play serious and trying to be a good team member but Thaos and I were taking a break from "Real CS" and trying to make some fun while being dominated 7-0. I'm not going to buttkiss anyone to get unbanned, Im simply trying to tell you I'm sorry and that I didnt realize that I was being annoying until now. Fatty was a little annoyed in the server, but I thought he was just telling us to calm down, but apparently he was a little angrier than that. By the way Fatty, I only heard you say something to us once, and thaos told me that you told us to cool down a few times, which I either mustve been alive while u were dead or the other way around. Once again I'm sorry and I'll try to change my behavior on the server, next time if I'm having fun messing around, I'll try and not be so annoying on the mic. Also, Congregation sorry about the guidelines, I had no clue what guidelines you were talking about after my first post.

P.S. I understand that this is your server and your rules etc., but just to help you guys if this does at all, a clear warning (slay/slap etc.) would've been a sure sign that I needed to watch myself, I didnt think Fatty was all that serious telling us to calm down. I felt he was a little upset, but didnt think it was anything he would ban over. Peace,

-RR

Nicely done, and bro, I wasnt being anal attentive. Fatty has given me the privaledge of limited admin commands to help keep the server clean and smooth when there are no mmmm members around. Now just because they are there doesnt mean I'm going to stop helping. I switched to ct's and was there for a matter of maybe 2 minutes and you and your friend's yapping was non-ending. I heard fatty specifically ask you a couple of times to stop and you basically had smart remarks. Now I hold no personal grudge nor was I even mad at the time. I was merely trying to assist fatty in whatever way I could. Maybe I was wrong in doing so but know this, it was nothing personal. I would have taken that stance whether it was you, or even one of my own clan members breaking the rules. GG and look forward to playing with you guys some more. Btw this is SoulSauce.

Twas a good post one thing i dont understand is why people dont use the mute option more. This is one thing i dont understand people get yelled at for yapping on the mic a lot when all you have to do is mute them. Im just curious about this. will someone shed some light on this for me?

I felt he was a little upset, but didnt think it was anything he would ban over

That's all I have to say for now. Nice performance here, but I find it hard to applaud after 2 other tries.

Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guests
I switched to ct's and was there for a matter of maybe 2 minutes and you and your friend's yapping was non-ending. I heard fatty specifically ask you a couple of times to stop and you basically had smart remarks.

True, and I understand now that I was annoying. I did not feel we were that annoying and I guess I was wrong. Ohand by the way fatty, when you say I had two other tries so it was hard to applaud me, thats understandable, but you have to understand I was upset at the time because I felt I was unfairly banned, and also I shouldve definetly checked the forum rules before I posted in here, but rather I just jumped in to type whatever I was feeling on my mind. I understand I was wrong, and Im sorry but nothing can take way what I did on the server, and as many of you guys know I normally dont act like that. To you soulsauce, I appologize, I felt you were a bit out of line, but hey.... so was I, and if anything I was way more out of line then you were.

-RR

P.S. I never heard fatty ever tell me to stop until the last time, like I said before, Thaos informed me after I had been banned that he had said it more than once and I just must not have heard. My bad fatty, I hope you dont hold this against me.

Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guests

wonid:1462599

Unban whenever you get a chance, thanks a lot.

-RR

I want to thank Justin for stepping up like he did. All he did was have another's back.

You see, Homer has me on some sort of medication and hypnosis, else I would have abused you waaaayyyy early on.

I started off by telling you I couldn't hear.

I mentioned that we need to get organized to win.

(btw, don't say the dead/alive deal again, I know when to talk and when not to)

Going on about 0-7, and you guys yapping it up, calling for shotty rushes, etc, I still just went about my thing.

I even toyed with the "shaddup" scientist voice. Perhaps this was seen as a joke. Understandable. Me yelling shut-up into the mic probably would have worked, but when I started to do that, the device that Homer has put on my neck shocked the living poop out of me.

Anyways, we got jacked all map long, and you had your fun, and I tolerated it for a long time....then a few of our regs came over to help and experienced your circus.

You don't know how cool it is to see community members supporting the cause...when we see normal people talk about clean language, teamplay, etc. One or two of the guys that switched went right back when they heard you (sad). But Justin, AFTER he heard a request or two from me, chimed in (many thanks Justin).

Anyways, I think it made me realize how tolerant I was being (30 minutes) and I wanted so bad for Homer to be there with me now, to hold me and tell me I was doing ok and that the sweats would go away some day.

*I hope you're able to decipher the serious from fun parts from this post.

Anyways, you continue to get closer to claiming responsibility. It still contains some qualifiers...some sharing of responsibility between Justin and surroundings and chance, but it's closer.

Then to this last post....

wonid:1462599

Unban whenever you get a chance, thanks a lot.

-RR

...dunno, it seems like you've decided the discussion is over and it's time to unban. I mean, everything is going well until that....maybe it's me, am I perceiving wrong? Is that a mild command? Dunno, seems a little awkward.

I was going to counter-offer a much reduced ban, but I guess I'll just get to it "when I get a chance."

Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guests

fatty, I dont understand why you have to act like this man. Do you understand what a mistake is? Apparently your perfect. Ive never had any problems on the server and maybe the 2nd time I see you on the server I get banned. Its your server, your rules, your everything, I guess your not thinking this is an unfair ban. I did everything the guidelines said, and I do indeed feel I was at fault... but I can gurantee you this, you may have done all of those things with mad scientist or whatever you said, but I NEVER HEARD YOU. I promise you that, I know when to catch a clue. By the way, please dont ever tell me you've never messed around with pump shotties and told your team to rush etc. If you havent, then well I guess you should lighten up a bit and have fun on the server. Once again Im going to say Im sorry, but there is only so much I can do. Also... the reason I said, heres my wonid unban asap was because of what Congregation said up at the top. He said he would pass by you and then unban. If you guys so choose to keep me banned, thats fine, I said I could find another server. I like how this server is run and all, but fatty I feel your being quite stubborn about this, maybe Im wrong but thats what Im seeing. I know when to play serious, and most of the time I do.... but you can only play serious for so long without getting angry with teamates that constantly shoot you or dont listen. I hear where your coming from, I just dont appreciate your post basically calling me a liar. When you say "dont try that dead/alive thing again".... well fine I wont but do you know how many things couldve prevented me from hearing you?

1.) I take breaks between rounds sometimes to take a bathroom break or get food or drink etc.

2.) Thaos and I were blabbering away, probably why I couldnt hear anything myself :)

3.) Was in the middle of a firefight

Those are just some of the reasons I can think of. Once again, Im going to say I UNDERSTAND I WAS IN THE WRONG, but the way your handling this is wrong. Im not saying your a bad guy, cuz I dont even know you, and I dont just people on CS but rather over how they are in real life. But I will say.... you seem a bit stubborn in these posts, cant you let a mistake go? Everyone makes mistakes daily, and the good thing about life is you always get a 2nd chance. If dont want to give me a 2nd chance, than ok, thats your decision, but please dont call me a liar, that is one thing I am not and will never be.

P.S. If you werent trying to get at it that I was lying, than I appologize... but thats how it makes it sound when you say "dont try that dead/alive thing again"

-RR

Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guests
(edited)

On a lighter note, yall know why I really want to get unbanned right? My secret love for lunk :) ahahaha jk :D

Edited by RageRebel

Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guests

In my place here....i feel that people that complain in the server or dont like it shouldn't play there but when im mad i do say things i dont mean, just like when someone gets a headshot and u know that was impossible then u say haxor or some happy thing in that mannor. People getting banned then coming to our fourms should get another chance cuz we do play in a great server with great people. If they didn't like it then they wouldn't say sorry.....so ya halo has left the building, i mean the fourms LOL!!!!!!

I'd unban you right now if you could divide your posts into paragraphs so my eyes wouldn't cross while trying to read the entire thing.

Listen, it sounds like you've made your entire post from one theme: perhaps my reaction to your "unban when..." (10% of my post, the last part)

90% of my post was more or less conversational and factual. I merely closed by stating that it wasn't time for you to say "unban me." That's all. Read it again, all I was doing was telling the story from my point of view...period.

What's humorous though, in your newest novel, you have basically told me that I think I'm perfect, I'm handling this wrong, and that I'm being stubborn. Is that because the ban is not ending at the pace which would please you most? Once again, instead of conversing with me about it, you're ready to be unbanned now.

Where in my post did I ever say there's never a time to have fun?

So, now it's your turn again. I haven't said you are this or that, I've simply said that this unbanning is not on your clock, and must run the correct process. I banned you, so I get to unban you, right? You don't unban you.

But, there's one thing that everyone knows about me (hate it, like it, don't care, you're one), and that's that I won't drop a debate just for the sake of saving time, face, peace, or anything. I'd rather complete things and come out clear, clean, and crisp. I don't believe in "just dropping it" because parties walk around here, even now, in these forums and in our servers, carrying baggage around from things that are just dropped but never finished. There's items left open, half-finished, that add up over time and cause tension, judgements, and reaction. Me? I'm all about finishing business right now so we dont have to revisit it again.

So here we are, and I'm going to renig. I'm going to ask your to take your turn in a PM to me.

<turns to the crowd> Good people, there's no doubt in my mind that Mr. Rebel here will be unbanned very shortly, but we're going to take the rest of our conversation outside of this room.

I won't close the topic, therefore avoiding the "that bastard got the last word" disease. I'm just going to ask that we take this somewhere else.

Heck, I'm going to renig AGAIN. Unbanning you now on the good faith that you WILL PM ME so we can finish our discussion.

Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guests

lol sorry didnt know this was high school english class, cmon i just got out of school today and im already getting hacked on!!! :) LOL!

Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guests

I would like to verbally thank Fatty for dealing with the 'debate' this way through pm's and I just want to appologize to everyone here at the server and to everyone who was on the ct side on aztec when I was playing, oh yeah and also to soul sauce :). Thanks guys,

-RR