Imagine...

Xterminator

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marks update:

just got them in today. Passed everythign cept Calculus 2 but i knew i wasn't going to pass that class and my teacher e-mailed me long ago telling me i failed. Anyways yeah the hard classes i passed!! specially that Electronic devices class with it's 20 page lab write ups....never again

i got almost straight B's this time around....although they all count as A's since it is honors and AP classes, just doesnt look as pretty.

I got an A in athletic training lol, but doesnt count on the GPA since its like a gym class, bah. But i did play with cadavors, that was pretty crazy.

I just lost my best friend? she decided she needs some time and space, again, gfg life. So i am now in a deep saddened mood and dont think that will change for some time...

Oh and i didnt do as well as i had hoped on my ACT either. I got a 29, was hoping for a 31 or so, stupid PRE ALGEBRA pwned me, how, i am unsure, rofl.

today was my last day of school, now hell begins with soccer season, o joy....

That's alright Jif. You got your buds here. Just be patient and give her time. I don't know if you want to hear this or not but here goes...If it is meant to be, it will happen. There is someone great for you out there man. If it isn't her, it is someone else. You just have to be patient.

Til then, just enjoy your unwanted freedom and have fun.

rgr that X, i have been playing alot of WC3 cs and some FH( mod for bf1942)

yea, i hope ur right dweez. lol and that saying does tinkle me off, but meh, prolly true.

thx buddies :hug::wavey:

marks update:

just got them in today. Passed everythign cept Calculus 2 but i knew i wasn't going to pass that class and my teacher e-mailed me long ago telling me i failed. Anyways yeah the hard classes i passed!! specially that Electronic devices class with it's 20 page lab write ups....never again

good job on your other classes though dude, I cannot pass Java III for anything, and I definately understand where you are coming from with calc. They want me to take Calc II and the 4th time I take it, I finally passed Calc I cuz I got an 88 on the final, which gave me just over a 70. I failed Java III, but its all good I can retake it in the spring and hopefully graduate :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, I have been gone most of last week, weekend and first half of this week cuz of a pool tourney then training Mon/Tues, and sick on Wednesday.

BTW, my 8-ball team won our bracket so we are Vegas bound baby!!

Not too bad in 9-ball. Would have to say I am a bit better in 8-ball though cuz I like to go for the runs instead of playing safes...and 9-ball is all about playing safe when you don't have a decent shot.