Imagine...

Xterminator

DAh, a canadian who doesnt like cold? what what wha!?

i love winter, except the biting wind as dweez said, chicago reknowned for that...bah.

plus we only got like 3 inches at most, just enough to be annoying and not enough to do anything.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAh, a canadian who doesnt like cold? what what wha!?

i love winter, except the biting wind as dweez said, chicago reknowned for that...bah.

plus we only got like 3 inches at most, just enough to be annoying and not enough to do anything.

try dealing with the windchill being cold as heck everyday. It's crazy, plus they've once again said to watch out for snow squall's

I found my next purchase

Shock Pen

A buddy of mine came up to me today and he's like. Dude check out my new pen. He's like "it's the most comfortable pen i've ever had" so idiot me i grab it, press the clicky button to try it and ZAP. i get electrocuted. Oh no it wasn't a small shock. It kept going until i let go (actually it fell cuz it scared the poop outta me). I enjoyed it and did it to a friend. So now i'm going to order one :) they're really fun!

Well here's the short of it:

The Ontario Provincial government wants to impose a new contract with teachers. As far as i have heard this could mean that all part-time teachers will become full time (not by choice). Now some of the teachers at my college (and i'm sure at other college's in Ontario) are part-time teachers with business' on the side. If they have to become full-time it'll mean they have to teach 3 courses per section a week.

Lotsa teachers don't want this. The teachers at my school vote next tuesday whether to strike or not.