Imagine...

Xterminator

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh i just found out that i have a tent. Actually it's my sisters. So i was all excited cuz i have sleeping quarters for fragfest. So i asked her how big it is. She's like it's small. I'm like how small? she's like well it barely fits 2 people my size. She's 4f 10". So i was like that sux. So i asked her if she knows anyone who will lend me a tent and she said yeah. So i have a 5 man tent. that's my rant for today.....

• 3 weeks later...

Alright picture yourself in a lecture hall. There are about 50 students in there. Our teacher is a strict guy and doesn't like when people talk while he's talking. So a guy I know was talking and the teachers ask him a question about what's going on cuz he wasn't paying attention. natrually my buddy doesn know. So there's complete silence until another guy i know yells out "you got pwned" We all started laughing so hard, even the teacher was laughing (though i doubt he understood what it meant) ah.....good times.

dudes i just spent like 5 hours writing up a lab for my Electronic Devices class. It sux i have to do these lab write ups every week and they are a minimum of lik 6 pages, they take forever to write up. Thank god i only have 1 more to do b4 the semester is done. I can't handle another!!