The Official Post Padding Thread

[Mmmm]Homer

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

little bunny foo foo hoping through the forest scooping up the field mice and boping them on the head down came the fairy and the fairy said "little bunny foo foo i don't want to see you scooping up the field mice and boping them on the head, ill give you 3 more chances and if u misbehave ill turn you into a goon!"

the next day... little bunny foo foo hoping through the forest scooping up the field mice and boping them on the head down came the fairy and the fairy said "little bunny foo foo i don't want to see you scooping up the field mice and boping them on the head, ill give you 2 more chances and if u misbehave ill turn you into a goon!"

and the next day... little bunny foo foo hoping through the forest scooping up the field mice and boping them on the head down came the fairy and the fairy said "little bunny foo foo i don't want to see you scooping up the field mice and boping them on the head, ill give you 1 more chance and if u misbehave ill turn you into a goon!"

and FINALLY.. little bunny foo foo hoping through the forest scooping up the field mice and boping them on the head down came the fairy and the fairy said "little bunny foo foo i don't want to see you scooping up the field mice and boping them on the head, i gave you 3 chances and you misbahaved now im going to turn you into a goon!"

and *POOOOOOF!* he was turned into a goon

now tell me, who's the mean one in the story? the bunny for boping field mice or the fairy for turning him into a goon and not giving him a good reason why he couldn't bop the field mices heads? <_<

• 3 weeks later...

rewrt3k4roj3wkfdjwkhfwjfrewhjrewgygweyrhgwjherguhewrgjhewrgjhewghrjgwejrgjhewrjh

wrgwerrewrt3k4roj3wkfdjwkhfwjfrewhjrewgygweyrhgwjherguhewrgjhewrgjhewghrjgwejrgjh

ewrjhwrgwerrewrt3k4roj3wkfdjwkhfwjfrewhjrewgygweyrhgwjherguhewrgjhewrgjhewghrjgwe

jrgjhewrjhwrgwerrewrt3k4roj3wkfdjwkhfwjfrewhjrewgygweyrhgwjherguhewrgjhewrgjhewgh

rjgwejrgjhewrjhwrgwerrewrt3k4roj3wkfdjwkhfwjfrewhjrewgygweyrhgwjherguhewrgjhewrgj

hewghrjgwejrgjhewrjhwrgwerrewrt3k4roj3wkfdjwkhfwjfrewhjrewgygweyrhgwjherguhewrgjh

ewrgjhewghrjgwejrgjhewrjhwrgwerrewrt3k4roj3wkfdjwkhfwjfrewhjrewgygweyrhgwjherguhe

wrgjhewrgjhewghrjgwejrgjhewrjhwrgwerrewrt3k4roj3wkfdjwkhfwjfrewhjrewgygweyrhgwjhe

rguhewrgjhewrgjhewghrjgwejrgjhewrjhwrgwerrewrt3k4roj3wkfdjwkhfwjfrewhjrewgygweyrh

gwjherguhewrgjhewrgjhewghrjgwejrgjhewrjhwrgwerrewrt3k4roj3wkfdjwkhfwjfrewhjrewgyg

weyrhgwjherguhewrgjhewrgjhewghrjgwejrgjhewrjhwrgwerrewrt3k4roj3wkfdjwkhfwjfrewhjr

ewgygweyrhgwjherguhewrgjhewrgjhewghrjgwejrgjhewrjhwrgwerrewrt3k4roj3wkfdjwkhfwjfr

ewhjrewgygweyrhgwjherguhewrgjhewrgjhewghrjgwejrgjhewrjhwrgwerrewrt3k4roj3wkfdjwkh

fwjfrewhjrewgygweyrhgwjherguhewrgjhewrgjhewghrjgwejrgjhewrjhwrgwer B) rewrt3k4roj3wkfdjwkhfwjfrewhjrewgygweyrhgwjherguhewrgjhewrgjhewghrjgwejrgjhewrjh

wrgwerrewrt3k4roj3wkfdjwkhfwjfrewhjrewgygweyrhgwjherguhewrgjhewrgjhewghrjgwejrgjh

ewrjhwrgwer :D rewrt3k4roj3wkfdjwkhfwjfrewhjrewgygweyrhgwjherguhewrgjhewrgjhewghrjgwejrgjhewrjh

ewrjhwrgwerrewrt3k4roj3wkfdjwkhfwjfrewhjrewgygweyrhgwjherguhewrgjhewrgjhewghrjgwe

jrgjhewrjhwrgwerrewrt3k4roj3wkfdjwkhfwjfrewhjrewgygweyrhgwjherguhewrgjhewrgjhewgh

rjgwejrgjhewrjhwrgwer :unsure:

I have a dog. And her name is Amber. She is a cute dog. She is a chocolate lab mixed with a pit bull. She has a snaggle tooth on her bottem jaw that sticks out all the time and a deviated septum (which means the inside of her nose is all wonky, Xterminator) so she breaths loud. But when she gets excited she makes " happy noises" which are kinda hard to explain. They sound sorta like snoring but, uh, happier than that. And she puts up with a LOT of crap from Benorbie's puppies, not to mention my and Mustard's son. ^_^

She has a lot of nick names. Bama-Lama, Lam-Lama-Bam-Lam, Ambular, Am-BAH, Snuggle-lump, Fat-Abbot, Old Brown Dog. She's old! Well not that old, I guess about 7. But her chin is going grey! Its funny!