Banned

Guest Colt Killa

Guest Colt Killa
Guest Colt Killa
Guest Colt Killa
Guests

:angry: can you guys plz unban me. i kno youve heard the same thing fro me before but its my bro not me. [Killa-CoMMando is my bro] i kno hes very annoying but its not my fault i lock cs so he doesnt get me in trouble but he knos the pass somehow? But i think it's a perma ban so plz reconsider what youve done and un ban me and i swear this will never hapen again and if it does it means soeone has my cd key and are messing with me so plz make me :lol: and let me play in your great server!!!! Thanks for your time and once again sorry!!!

Sincerly,

Colt-Killa

Guest Colt Killa
Guest Colt Killa
Guest Colt Killa
Guests

Pl believ me i didnt do it look at a new topic my brother admitted to it but he posted a new topic he doesnt kno how to use forums and its on my name i was logged opn still but you guys plz mak me very :D:D and let me come back and exist on your great server and if i was banned becasue of me that means someone has my cd key sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

its nice to know that people have so much trust and forgiveness in a christian community

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I think his first mistake was starting his post with a frowny face. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, you know!

Uber

• 2 weeks later...
its nice to know that people have so much trust and forgiveness in a christian community

what's that mean cause I never knew this was a Christian community.....

I always thought it was a great community that happened to have some Christians in it......

and I also thought Barto never claimed to be a Christian (could be wrong there) and he seems to have the power in this situation....

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

I'm a little offended, Christian Community? When did Religion EVER have to do with Counterstrike? ... :angry:

And who says we're all Christian here?

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

Exactly, I was just a little uneased by that comment. But this doesn't belong in the "banned" section. Barto's rule prohibit's anyone except the people that were at the scene or time of the incident of banning to be here in the g0t b4nn3d forums.