banning of a clanmate..

Guest [c2d]a t 0 g!

Guest [c2d]a t 0 g!
Guest [c2d]a t 0 g!
Guest [c2d]a t 0 g!
Guests

[c2d] Price is Wrong witch

was banned a while back... for what he nor i do not know.

what happened? and could you unban him, so he can play where the rest of [c2d] plays? Thanks.

I will look into it. Wonid? While the subject is open i've seen more behavioral problems with some other |S-T| players in server. Nothing terrible, and I won't name names, but whoevers in charge there just make sure your guys know our rules. Thanks!

Guest [c2d]a t 0 g!
Guest [c2d]a t 0 g!
Guest [c2d]a t 0 g!
Guests

/me uber confused :blink:

barto illl IM you to give you the WONid

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Yeah, last night I saw some |S-T| guys mixing it up with a guy called.... t4ct1cx or something to that effect... anyway, they were cussing over voice chat and tking one another.. it was irritating, since I was on their team, and I was messed more than once by being stuck all alone against the whole other team.. I just wanna say that |S-T| causes trouble more often than I like.. but I respect some of those guys and love playin with em... whatever

Uber

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

has anyone ever heard of this new feature on cs??? u can actually block people from hearing what they type and what they say....sounds pretty radical maybe u should try it out with the st guys

heh i admit sometimes i myself get a bit roudy over voice comm, not to the extent of swearing but i start singing and such...but the mack was right, if you dont want to listen to us "|S-T|" guys mute us....i know for one if i ever do TK its because its more or less a game being played between team members or by complete accident

if you dont want to listen to us "|S-T|" guys mute us....

That is nonsense! Why should everyone have to mute you because of YOUR obnoxiousness. It would be much easier if YOU would cease and desist.

There is a fine line between having fun and being annoying. Make this a matter of practice: stop if someone asks you to.

This is nonesense in some sense...but then again you see people running around playing music i find this HIGHLY annoying....sometimes its even you admins, so before you really start to point fingers remeber standards, i myself dont act out of control most of the time, actually little of the time i even use voice other than to call strats and such, but when sometimes i may decided to sing "Lucky" by brittney spears i believe that people can mute me if they want to or listen if they care to, same thing goes when other people do things, if they misbehalf and im angry with it i just mute them, problem solved

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Funny thing is, it wasn't even you, Qester... Wish you hadn't gotten involved, I respect you. It was Wild.. and some other guy... I dunno. But I really shouldn't have to go out of my way to mute them if they were using language that goes against the rules of the server. I'm here to play, not to mute people.

Uber

Cmon guys being annoying in the first place is just.....annoying. True we co8uld mute you but what happens on the rare chance when you have somehting important to say!!! Like your in aztec and its 2 v1 and your like "hes in the bridge room" and then die... but nooo i dont know hes in the bridge room because you were annoying and i muted you.. so we loose the round... whose fault is that? Mine? i think not... :ph34r:

That would be a situation where the entire team suffers because someone wants to annoy people by singing, or planning a party during the game instead of playing. I for one am getting used to muting people. It gives me flashbacks to the days before voice-com.

Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guests

Stop using S-T as an example thats whats annoying, Im Sure that other clans are annoying to some people to i dont wanna name them for privacy sakes and i dont wanna be banned from servers. but some1 being annoying is an opinionated thing! something that not everyone can always agree on!^_^

P.S. none of these colors or size and font type stuff work on this furom.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Neo, the only reason I used S-T as an example is because they were the perps the night I posted this. Trust me, there are plenty of people who fit the description 'annoying' from time to time. Its not just those guys, (and they're also not that annoying most of the time)

Uber

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

dude neo you're like the 2nd most annoying in the community so we can rag on you