Im going to.....

TheBugs

The Ferrari Auto Show!!!!

Wow i cant wait, just going with my freind and his dad. Hope fully nothing goes wrong:unsure: and we get to go B)

Besides all of the older and newest ferraris that are going to be there. The is going to be an Enzo! :=

golly gee! i cant wait...

<drool>

ps. i just needed to get this out. im sorry for the useless banter.

• 2 weeks later...

PICS ARE FINNALY HERE.

**LARGE**

The F40

p6220152.jpg

Nice car forgot name.

p6220155.jpg

Resterosa Engine.

p6220159.jpg

Very old nice Ferrari.

p6220161.jpg

Old Racing Ferrari that won the Grand Prix long ago.

p6220165.jpg

Mmmm Maserati..

p6220170.jpg

GTO on the move.

p6220175.jpg

I think its the 360 Modena... not sure.

p6220177.jpg

Here they come!

p6220178.jpg

Ferrari 575M Maranello

p6220180.jpg

F50 goodness...

p6220182.jpg

Enzo :=

p6220183.jpg

Enzo AGAIN! :=

p6220185.jpg

Hope you Enjoyed them.

;)

my boss drives a 360 modena, a H2, and bought his daughter (who just got her license) a brand spankin' new Chevy Tahoe.. Fully Loaded. this guy only has a 10th grade education, and has a office out of New York, and one in North Delta (canada) close to me. his companys name is Mac N Jack.. anyone ever wear these clothes?

I like the 512 BB (Berlinetta Boxer) at the end of the line of cars twisting through the city streets...it is REALLY fast!

I also like the black 512 Testa-Rossa in the background of that 328 GTS pic, I always thought if I could ever pony up for a used Ferrari I would try to get a cherry low miles 512 TR just like that black one (kinda like the white one from Miami Vice 8P) )

BTW, I think that silver older Ferrari in the first couple of pics is a 275 GTB from the 60's. This car is the absolute favorite of many Ferrari enthusiasts.

Thanks for posting those up Bugs...real drool factor there! And that Enzo WOW!!

I'll bet that the sound of all those small Italian 8s and 12s cruising past was a beautiful thing!

I think the one you forgot hte name of is the Ferrari F355. I only know this because I saw these racing at the F1 race in 2001, in Indy.

Prior to the F1 Race the Ferrari Challenge (http://www.ferrarichallenge.com) races... these guys or "gentlemen racers" are strictly amateuer or semi-pro drivers, no money, just bragging rights. Race their privately owned cars around most of the F1 circuits in the world. I had the privledge/tradgedy of watching two come together last year about 50 feet in front of me.... no one was hurt, but two beautiful ferrari's will never drive the same again :(

Great Pics Bugz!