-=)Banned(=-

Guest (GxC) )v(u$]-[|2o0)v(

Guests
(edited)

Alright i was on trop server this morning and i was banned by someone through rcon i think, but anyways he said just admit you are cheating and i will let you stay for 5 mins. What The is that crap i dont hack im just good. Ive been playin cs for 3 years, I started GxC (Game X Change) we now ahve 25+a members with 5 servers, I am ranked 8 on our east sever(the one i play on) i am ranked 35 out of 13000 on another server. Sorry what i am getting at is that i dont hack. You guys can search my comp if you like before you let me back on (if you do) but i just wanted to let you know who ever that was can blow me, I dont cheat never have never will but thanks for that.

This is a link for all you n00b's out there http://gxc-clan.com/stfunoob.swf

Anyways you gusy wanna check out our clan go to gxc-clan.com or the stores at gxc-online.com.

Thank You And Good Day'

(GxC) )v(u$]-[|2o0)v( )v(a|N|

jay.jpg

Edited by (GxC) )v(u$]-[|2o0)v(

Guests
(edited)

haha you want me to apologize....lol and what flatter you. Oh ok im sorry i owned you i wont do it again! And take responsibility for my action....what am i supposed to do with that? Sorry dont mean to be rude but...I told you guys what happened. Also i didnt break any rules on your server...i did on the forums (which i will fix). But i wont apologize for anything i did this morning whgile playing because i did nothing wrong. Anyways if you want to unban me you can if not that is fine too. I just think whoever banned me needs to get more proof nexttime. There are plenty of other servers but i like playing on your servers because there are acctually some descent players there. :)

Anyways Good Day,

(GxC) )v(u$]-[|2o0)v( )v(a|N|

PS Did you check out that link its kinda funny. And i will post my wonid when i get home if you want.

Edited by Magruter

Man, i was playing with you on iceworld and dust2 this morning. first round on dust2 i spawn late and hide well before the cts are out of long a tunnels. I was in a spot where nobody ever hides, but I hid there because i heard you coming, well, before i even have the chance to see you, your flying around the box and shoot my face off. After that i demo'ed you and pm'ed fatty.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

would u like to 1 on 1 sometime?

-[|2o0)v(,Jun 24 2003, 12:26 PM] Oh ok im sorry i owned you i wont do it again!

I love the idiots in this game who are so caught up in their own godliness that they fail to comprehend the little thing called rules.

can I make a request that ppl like this get banned immediatly and never get unbanned?

plz?

:huh:

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

No, then i would never be plying on Trop again :(

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

I dont look for trouble, and try not to cause it, but some how trubba always finds its way to me :(:=

I love the idiots in this game who are so caught up in their own godliness that they fail to comprehend the little thing called rules.

can I make a request that ppl like this get banned immediatly and never get unbanned?

plz?

:huh:

Hey!!! I take offense at that remark!!! :angry:;)

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

lmao ya......i got a question, can u guys hear the guy say the time left is 23mins 12 seconds

(edited)
I dont look for trouble, and try not to cause it, but some how trubba always finds its way to me :(:=

Dont lie be honest inferno... ;):lol:

Edited by jeffeboy

You banned yourself when I asked you if you were hacking you dropped me the f-bomb. Your reaction sealed it. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who reacts immediately with a mouth like yours doesn't deserve a thing, and probably hacks anyways, I mean, what's the difference.

Based on this guy's words with me in the server, and his ego here, I'd guess that his next post will end his stay in our forums. Nah, why even ride it out. Removed.