I got banned form Gunman

Guest matrix

Guest matrix
Guest matrix
Guest matrix
Guests

Ummmm I was just playing today at 1:14 and I got killed a dumb why and I just said g a y like that and he said you are gone and I am like what and he said you know that we don't accept that launge and I am new I played at your sever for like 2 weeks and I never got in trouble for that before and I just said srry before he banned me! I think that gunman is being a little to over powerd with his admin shat and I think that he should grow up a little bit and think about that happy is not even a bad word EVERY ONE USES IT IN THE WORLD IT ANT GOIN TO MAKE A DIFFERNEST IF ONE PERSONS DOESNT SAY IT KTHX and yay this is *|CsLs|*m4tr||x cause I dont think I told you guys my name and Gunman I am srry that I said happy I didnt mean to effend you for saying that gunman and if you guys would be nice enough to me to plz unbanned me cause I do like playing at ur sever so thx guys for taking ur time to read this. PEACE

Ummm my woind id is - 3404496 :wub: kthx

AAAAAAAAAH!!!!! THE SHAZBOT VIRUS HAS INFECTED ANOTHER!!!!!!

I am sorry matrix, but if you want to be taken more seriously, then spend just a little more time in your spelling and/or grammar. It gave me a headache just trying to decipher that garble.

Yup, I banned you for not only using "g a y" <--- JUST like that, but also for using the "S" word in its past tense TWICE! You KNOW the rules, and you know how we deal with people who break them.

You earned the ban by crossing the line the third time. First, I let go...Second, I let go.... Third, I perm banned.

Make an apology, not an excuse and your unbanning will be considered.

Gunny

Personally I would have slain, smashed, kicked, and rocketed you and explained your error w/o banning. But, either way, the point has been made but you're not getting it.

Try again, without the insults to an admin and without the excuses, and definitely leave out the kthx.