Kicked cause of VAC...

Guest Mr.Snackums

Guest Mr.Snackums
Guest Mr.Snackums
Guest Mr.Snackums
Guests

Alright i was kicked by VAC from Tropolis due to the presence of an illegal cheat... but i dont hack or have cheats...

Well i always use the program HLamp to play .Mp3's to while playing CS... but what i didnt know was that the new VAC update had actually detected HLamp as a cheat... and kicked me because of it... i was never banned from Tropolis but i would like to be removed from the cheaters list plz... Im a musician my self and i need my music reason for having HLamp... if you dont belive me, read it as your proof... http://www.hlamp.com

:blink: <--- LMAO

Guest [TFR]XanDer
Guest [TFR]XanDer
Guest [TFR]XanDer
Guests

hahahahahaahahhaha ok ok ok im sorry... my friend Mr. Snackums was logged in on the forums on my computer but he is fine... this is me TFR | -=XanDer=- im am the one with that problem and im sorry....

Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guests

Yes, xan though the original problem was a buy script, when he actually got it to work that wasn't the case. Then he found this... I hope this is an acceptable answer and case for unbanning.

Don't know what to tell you. VAC doesn't provide specifics. Here's what I have:

L 07/06/2003 - 02:31:57: Secure: "#TFR | -=XanDer=- <XaN><1141><510604><>" was detected cheating and dropped from the server.
and the one before that:

L 07/05/2003 - 23:51:56: Secure: "#TFR | -=XanDer=- <deB33r><996><510604><>" was detected cheating and dropped from the server.

Is VAC ever right? Man, that HLamp site even looks real!! :D

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests
m0m sux  :=

agreed.

dont forget the *he likes lil boys* part.

Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guests

Everything is settled then? Just making sure so that Xan can play in MCC matches and isn't labled a h4x or something like that...

He's labeled...but it's a double top-secret labeling.  Inferno is also labeled, he can tell you about that.

Does that mean that Inferno is on the dreaded "double secret probation" then?

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

just looking at my post count guy

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests
Inferno is also labeled, he can tell you about that.

w00t im just labeled im not doubled labeled, and why was i labeled? hax? im not good enough for that :( oh....i know :o<_< I'm still in hot water aint i Fatty :(