PRACTICE THUR.

Kurtz

My take on sunday's practice is that as CT, there was a whole lot of movement on our side. I'm not sure if I wanna leave it up to radar to see where my teammates are. We have our positions. We should stick with them. If we start to go hunting, we'll get picked off one at a time. I dont see many reasons to head down to their area of the map given our objectives. It only leaves us further away from the spawn site if that's where they end up planting.

Ya thats why we need a real scrim to test these strats.We still need to see how tha 2man team at the main choke point will hold up to a big rush.

ill take upper windows for all the strats.the less people we have adjusting pos. the better.

bttom line we need some battle time in that map.

I think I understand my role very well. I rush out to my spot as fast as I can and get settled in. Once that happens, I can alert of activity in middle, tower AND left room. The place I am at is really good for recon. I should be able to hear a single mistep very easily from that spot. You won't see me move that much from my spot. So if you see me die, you know what's going on.

Btw, the best way to get to tha plant spot is to rush through the room with the spa. If you are one of the first people rushing in, you can get there before the first guy appears across the other side in the middle. It is impossible for the CT to be in the room on the right or left so you only have to worry about the tower and the guys across from you in the middle.

Caveat: You must be in good position to rush there (e.g. not in the back room when you start as T) and you must not bump into polls, walls, screw up running up stairs, etc.

Btw, the best way to get to tha plant spot is to rush through the room with the spa.  If you are one of the first people rushing in, you can get there before the first guy appears across the other side in the middle.  It is impossible for the CT to be in the room on the right or left so you only have to worry about the tower and the guys across from you in the middle.

Caveat: You must be in good position to rush there (e.g. not in the back room when you start as T) and you must not bump into polls, walls, screw up running up stairs, etc.

EXACTLY! Except you shouldnt have to worry about tower ayether, they have to go up a ladder then through another door. I would be suprised if they make it there before you could be in position to plant.

THIS SHOULD WORK! Every time bomb spawns toward the front we need to run this play. Gotta flood that open area with targets and rush where they are going to come out and take them by suprise. I would even entertain the possibility of everyone throwing a nade straight across, CT will HAVE to come that way and enough nades will end their existence. A couple should race for the choke point, i think. That area will have to be covered to give bomb planter enough time to plant.

Once bomb is down we need to hide! Pick corners and sit it out.

This is what I have been trying to say in all those other posts. A rush through the spa should almost be unbeatable.

Guest Veng
Guest Veng
Guest Veng
Guests

Very sorry I was late for the practice last night, I was playing on Fox and forgot. This will not happen again.

I drew up a pick of the T rush.

Trush.png

Kurtz wants tower. But this can only happen if he doesnt have bomb and isnt the guy right behind the bomb carrier. If he cant go to tower the back guy on the right should go. Remember, if your in the tower there is no reason to show yourself once the bomb is planted until you hear the defuse kit.

The first two guys on the left spawn points that DONT HAVE THE BOMB go for the choke point. Just make sure you know the path to take... there can be no mis-steps.