Desert combat

Magruter

if you are talking about the bf42 mod, then yes. but better yet, EoD pwns DC by far. Maps are so spectacular, its just great. Such a great alternative to cs. Whats great is playing with so many member from the community, always makes it fun! I know DOH has a TS server up sometimes, as does LAG. When i play with batman and jb and gond, and whoever i usually host TS server. All around great times. you should try it!

Can you go into a bit more detail about this EoD??? You have me wondering?

When is the game taken place: 1942, present, future??

Same set up as DC?

Are a bunch of servers out there for it??

Planes, tanks, helicopter??

EoD - eve of destruction - the indochinese conflict. basically vietnam. Depending the maps, there are planes, helichopters, duckboats, and boats ( totally pwn btw ).

There are not as many servers as DC, but growing, and just as good.

Setup is just the same, cept new time/place ;)

Personally, i like it better than DC, and i love DC :P , so you know its just that good.

what is the ip for MMMM TS? i will add that to my list so i can play with you guys.

Now DOH has a permenant TS server, face built a basic machine for it... So you can probably catch us there any time... Hopefully someone will post up the ip, don't have it on me right now... and Nog make sure you also get desert combat .38d that's what we play...

We normally hop on TS update the list of servers and pick one that can fit us all... Or we grab an empty server and populate it... So if you want hit us up on DOH TS... I don't know the ip, but i could probably find out.

quick question can you play mulitplayer coop games with bf 1942? also can you play mulitplayer lan games with only one copy of the game

Like ghost recon you just start up the game pop out the cd...and start it up on another computer

Raven Sheild however will not allow you to do this...as soon as the cd is ejected it askes for it back