TheCheat

Jeffe

(edited)

Well today in troplis a person name TheCheat and i think you would know him...... puposley kills me or tked me then making fun of me.... Then he told me at the end that he tked me because he wanted my ak. Alright I did nothing but play cs I said nothing.. People like that shouldnt even play cs if they do stuff like that.. I wouldnt post anything if it wasn't this bad. I took time to get out of my game that i still wanted to play to post this because its wrong.

thanx for your time to read this...

ID: 44581

Edited by jeffeboy

I say anyone who can't come up with an origional name should be banned automatically.

(btw this doesn't count for me because my nick is Pselus....you ppl are just confused and continually call me Playaa)

I agree...sorta like there are WAY to many killer/killa/k1lla/ki11ers out there.

Every one of them should be banned.

On the actual subject...I've seen the cheat do this stuff a lot. I don't rem who it was, but yesterday someone was gripin about the cheats tk'ing.

Thanks for the report.

3 tks, kicked by console.

First one as reported above, he said he wanted AK. Enough for ban.

Second he apologized for.

3rd was a retaliation TK. Unacceptable.

Banned. Perhaps he'll come around here now and have a new beginning. We'll see.

Hey playa, why dont u shut up. You know how long ago I started with the name Killer in games? About 7 years now way back with JKDF. Thats why I added he 69132 at the end of my name so you can tell the difference. And I was the first one in this community to be using the name Killer as well as registered on these forums.

Hey playa, why dont u shut up. You know how long ago I started with the name Killer in games? About 7 years now way back with JKDF. Thats why I added he 69132 at the end of my name so you can tell the difference. And I was the first one in this community to be using the name Killer as well as registered on these forums.

First off let me say, "Put a sock in it" :lol:

Second, you might want to check the posts again. Playa said nothing about the "killer" name. It was actually White Knight. So, in the future get your facts straight. :P

I can't speak for white but I was kinda kidding.

I'm speaking of the ppl who have names like Uber1337h4x0rz and think they are the stuff.

and you gotta understand that you have a generic name....so you're gonna get some jokes about it....alot probably....but we're just joking yo.

Don't be hatin.

Take it easy Killer, Knight is just messing with you. Us Idiots have our own Killer too...simkiller (goes by a different name now, "sim" and his FD # now). You guys are the exception but you gotta admit, most "killa's" out there rank right up there with "Player" and "."

at this time I was coming in to edit my post and include white because it just gets annoying hearing that all the time.

Player chill out man.

I was kidding, and I'm fairly sure it was obvious, because we have our own killer...SimKiller.

You gotta agree with Dweez though, the 'killer' name is downright analygous to Llama most of the time. I haven't played with you, but from your particapation in this community, you are more than likely the exception to the rule.