Help, question about the porta potties!

Fatty

Hey, for biling purposes, I need to know:

What were the two portalets like? Were they the same? Were they different? Did either have a sink?

This is important, so only post if you know for sure.

Thanks!

Well, i know that the one without the white door did NOT have a sink. And the little hand sanitizer was broke :(

The one with the white door, i dunno...there was a bees nest in it all weekend and i was afraid to go in there (allergic)

neither had a sink, neither flushed....the hand sanitizer thing was broke. and THERE was a beez nest in it, didn't find that out untill i was changing into my swimsuit :=

oh an pretty sure they were different.....almost 95% sure

sometimes for convenience sake i wish i was a guy

I only used one Fatty, and it was the one with the hand sanitizer (the broken one that was laying on the floor). But I know that one didn't have a sink, unless they consider the sanitizer a sink, or worse yet, the urinal. Eeeeeew!!! I wouldn't want to use the liquid that comes with that. Lol.

I've seen some of these sinks in the portapoopies, they have a foot pedal, or a hand pump, to pump the water out of the faucet and have a poopie trap door on the toilet. It's cool really, you can use the foot pedal to pump water into the basin, and once there's enough weight in there, the trap door opens and all is gone.