Boing!

gOOters

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mm the best thing to do for eatting pop corn is when ur up at 4am (which is like never for me... hahaha yeah right) instead of coating the popcorn with butter and salt like you would usually do coat it with sugar! and maybe cinnamon... its gooooooood stuff. Makes for an intresting sunrise and hour later :lol:

:boing: <-- me after having any type of sugar or caffeine

Mustard says it an "acquired taste".

well I have an exception to that...Kemo's brother use to love coffee as a kid....he would get the coffee grounds out of the trashcan and eat them. Now that he's all grown up and married...he drinks god knows how many cups of coffee a day

Yeah I saw something about popcorn and sugar on Unwrapped last night on the Food Network. It was called kettle corn. It looked yummy!

Heartless, do you have really bad insomnia? I had it soooo bad in the last part of my second and most of my third trimester.

First of all - foodnetwork and the show unrapped RULE..

and yes :( i can never sleep im so drained of energy and vitamins and everything that i just wanna curl up and die. But im too precious for that. :P

LOL

Try some of these remedies.

1. Drink some warm milk before you go to bed. :yuck: I never tried it, because I'm lactose intolerant, but my mom swears by it.

2. Eat a little bit of turkey. Theres something in turkey that makes women sleepy. Sounds wacko but its a proven fact.

3. Eat some vanilla wafers. For some reason even they make you tired.

The vanilla wafers worked for me the best. And don't forget- you need at least 64oz of water a day. I cannot express the importance of this enough to you!!!