err i got banned for what?

Guest StoRm

Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guests

uhh i was playing about 5 days ago and a person on my team attacked me many times and i told bigshaw a mmmm admin and he didtn so anything so i attacked the teammate back not killing him just getting a little revenge i know that if you do that normaly you get kicked for banned for teh day well i have been baned for 5 days i think bigshaw didnt know how to do a normal ban or something but i really dont think thats fare and i just want to play some more

(edited)

Well Storm I was there I know we were goofing around that one day but you did Tk somone when I was playing. 5 days I think should be a plenty amount of time just know not to do it again and bigshaw's choice was right... Don't be offended but it's kinda bad when you don't know when your wrong! ;) So just deal with it I guess. I've been ban and all I know is not to do it again and learn to deal with it and say sorry to the admins, community, and the Mmmm.

Edited by Jeffe

uhh i was playing about 5 days ago and a person on my team attacked me many times and i told bigshaw  a mmmm admin and he didtn so anything so i attacked the teammate back not killing him just getting a little revenge i know that if you do that normaly you get kicked for banned for teh day well i have been baned for 5 days i think bigshaw didnt know how to do a normal ban or something but i really dont think thats fare and i just want to play some more

:huh::bang:

Try writing in modern English so that it can be understood!

Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guests

heh, sorry I was mad at the time cause I couldnt connect so i didnt use the right puncutation.

Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guests

Wow..... I just tried to go into mmmm and i am still banned. I dont think this personal thing but why am i still banned and will I ever get unbanned?

Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guests

uhh he didnt say 5 days or anything he just banned me and i havent been unbanned just for attacking a teamate not killing attacking..

You were banned for 1 minute for flooding with reconnects. That's an auto thing that AMX does. Shaw only warned you.

You shouldn't be banned at all, assuming I got the right wonID. Otherwise, post yours up and we'll look into it further.

Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guests

well i am still banned my wonid is 2348989 i didnt even do anything and i have been banned for 6 days is it now but ya i just want to get back and play agian

I'm not sure what happened, and will ask Shaw to respond here. Will look more at the logs later, but noticed this:

L 08/27/2003 - 10:03:31: "StizzoRm<44><2348989><CT>" say_team "fuc king iggy stop camping and baiting me" (dead)

That's about 7 minutes before your ban, and reason enough for a ban in itself. Avoiding the swear filter and swearing at another player. But we'll see if that's it, or something else. Can't say that you didn't do anything ;) Seems this could be taken care of tho.

Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guests

I dont mind if i am banned for that but for what now 8 days thats rediculas i was only banned for a week for swearing now 8 days

I dont mind if i am banned for that but for what now 8 days thats rediculas i was only banned for a week for swearing now 8 days

No apology. No "I'm sorry bout that" or "Sorry just got frustrated there...". Nope, you just try to blame us for being bad admins.

I dont know yet why you were banned (Shaw hasnt been around) but we usually operate on the "repent and restore" method. Maybe a gander at the "guidelines" to get an idea of how these things work. But continually complaining wont get the job done until the principle parties have been able to weigh in on the matter.

Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guests

Wow i am not gonna say sorry for swearing ppl do it all the time and that had nothing to do why i got banned BigShaw was on the other team and i said it in teamtalk the only reason you guys knew was cause i have been banned for 10 days now for nothing i guess you can say that the 10 days could be for swearing but i really think i should be unbanned by now

1. Admitted to tk'ing a teammate and knowing we ban for that.

2. Avoided the swear filter and cursed at a player

3. Admitted cursing on voicecomm

Not a single apology.

This is going nowhere. You're free to try again. But this won't do it.

Closed