Robins Sage

Shadow Slayer

hey guys guess what im doing in october...... going to a US special forces training camp.... a friend of mine has been special forces for like 30 years and now hes retired and teaches this camp for em.. it is the final test for em before they go into active duty. AND HE GOT ME IN. im going to go as a civilian but when i get there ill have the rank of a private. ill get to go on "missions" and everything. hes going to get me a uniform and an AK. it will be loaded with blanks of course but stilll a reall ak. once your inside this town its total role playing. if you get "shot" your dead for the day and have to go back to camp. my frined is the leader of the "gorrilas" that hold the town and the guys from special forces come in and have to take the town from him.. if the gorillas need "money" they drive thru town and "pop" a drug dealer and take his wad. it sounds completely AWSOME. 2 weaks of blowing peeps away with an ak what could be better right????? its the real deal too its really special forces and all that. i CANT WAIT.... i dont care if i lose my job or not im going this is a once in a life time opertunity. ill be taking a camera and maybe my video camera sooo there will be lots of pics posted once i get back... im sure you guys are just about green with envy right now but oh well :) im really excited if you cant tell. ok i think thats all. if you have any questions about it feel free to post em.

S.S.

WOW way to go! this is gonna be some experience...

I remeber that one time I spend 3 days on border outpost with Chinese border outposts only 1 km away...I got to walk with border patrols ( trust me they walk alot lol )

I got to see through SVD scope and fire from AK74 :D

Now thats somehting u never forget, have fun SS, hope its gonna be fun for u too :D

• 1 month later...

well how have you all been??? as im writing this im in north carolina. ive been out in the feild for 1 and a half weeks and i had to come back for a couple days but im going back out thursday.... so far ive got to shoot an ak an m-16 an m-14 an m-4 a 240 machine gun and its little brother the saug. ive blown stuff up with explosives and "killed" 12 of the "enemy" so im having a whole lot of fun. ive been taking pictures of everything while i was down here soooo once i get back to civilization ill try to post them up here. oh i also got to give one of the special forces guys an i,v. i got him on the first try but he still almost past out.(those sf guys are wussies) :) i have got to shoot jsut about every weapon they have but the ak is my gun for this training time. its a good thing i brought ear plugs cause the first time i shot it without em i couldnt hear for the next 6 hours, awsome gun tho.... fun to shoot full auto from the hip. so far i have been in three ambushes, two missions where i got to blow things up and one hostage rescue. the only thing that really sux is having to wake up three times a night for two hours and stand watch. i still havnt gotten used to that one. oh and the colt i used for a couple of the missions had an assult handle on the front of it and also a red dot scope on it.,. sweeeeet gun. i think i got one pic of me with that. ok well ill tell yall more about it when i get back and can post up the pics sooooooo ttfn

S.S.

Sounds.cool.

(Im.using.periods.instead.of.spaces.cause.my.spacebar.hardly.works)

Why.did.you.have.to.come.back?

No.rogue.cops.shooting.players.this.year?...Any.accidents?...IV?You.had.to.put.an.IV.into.someone.that.wasnt.really.hurt?!...That.would.freak.me.out.too....Let.alone.being.the.one.having.some.loser.

civi-know-nothing.putting.it.in!

Didja.get.your.vehicle.fixt?

Sounds.awesome...Be.safe!

we have had two cops talk to us but we told em we were with the us military and explained the whole thing and they ended up letting us go. about the only accident we had was when one of our guys was on a ruck march. (marching with a 145 pund ruck sack on his back) and he pulled a muscle in his back really bad. thats about it though... yah my car seems to be working fine sooo hopefully it will get me home without breaking down... oh and i came back just to make sure everything was ok with my car and do some laundry... well im getting some pics developed right now so they should be ready in about half an hour then ill send em to greg and maybe he can put em on his web site so that i can post em here. ohwe ll i gotz to go sooo ill talk to you all later..

S.S.

The m240G's little brother is a SAW, SS. Not a saug. ;)

Hope you have fun, man. Combat cities are one of my favorite training evolutions.

And remember, breath control, steady squeeze of the trigger, don't jerk it. :)