College Football

gOOters

http://www.dailyutahchronicle.com/news/460...ml?mkey=1064172

If any of you ever make it to a Texas A&M home game...you wil never forget it, I promise. Especially one of the better games, but the stands are packed at every game. There are regularly over 85K people in the stands. I think that Sports Illustrated named Kyle Field as the coolest football stadium/experience in the country!

Next Thursday in fact.

Of course, VT might win on the field, but we always win on Friday Night and in the bars!

Hmm, after being in and around this college town for the last 10 years....I will still have to be undecided on that statement as well.

I live about 35 miles from Notre Dame. I always made it a point to despise the Irish just to irk the fans. I would always say I would never root for the Catholics. But last year I was SOO impressed with Willingham as their head coach that I changed my tune. Just hearing him talk about honor and respect was cool.

Anyway Michigan (in which state I live) is playing Notre Dame. Last year Notre Dame stunned them. Be interesting to see what happens tomorrow.