scoutzknives

huhuh?

anyway this map could be removed from server....it seems that any time a good map is voted in lunk changes it to scoutzknives....then complains about people blocking doorways...if the map has problems it shouldnt be on server

anyway this map could be removed from server....it seems that any time a good map is voted in lunk changes it to scoutzknives....then complains about people blocking doorways...if the map has problems it shouldnt be on server

:lol: And you would be?

Anyways when I change the map to SK, it's because several people have asked for it. But, I guess I've forgotten, I'm supposed to play the same old maps that have been there since CS started. Because everyone has their favorite spots and can really pad their scores. What are you gonna do now that 1.6 is out? Complain about how bad it is and pine for the good ol' days.

cheer for seriousness

:lol:

i said nothing about 1.6 (im actually kinda excited about it) but anywayz

im just tired of being yelled at to move outta a doorway cuz im blocking the all holy lunk and as soon as i move out for him i get capped in the head

isnt Mmmm policy about teamwork and fair play.....there is no bomb/hostage/escape in scoutzknives...there is no teamwork...it is basically everyone for themsevles

im just tired of being yelled at to move outta a doorway cuz im blocking the all holy lunk and as soon as i move out for him i get capped in the head

:lol: Once again, who are you? Would be nice if you would identify yourself.

Secondly, it sounds like you have a problem with me. If that's the case maybe you need to take a break for a few days. Or maybe you can drop off the server when SK is being played. Just tired of hearing you guys pi$$ & moan on the server all the time about this map.

isnt Mmmm policy about teamwork and fair play.....there is no bomb/hostage/escape in scoutzknives...there is no teamwork...it is basically everyone for themsevles

You're right, it is basically everyone for themselves.

One of the reasons I like this map so much. And when I have peeps gettin' in the way and blockin' doors. I will say something. If this offends you or hurts your feelings, then maybe you shouldn't play this map. I'm a very competative person by nature.

Guess, I'll just have to keep my mouth shut from now on. Yeah right. :=

way to go rev.....the last person that doesnt know who i am in these forums found out...rawr... 

=D

I had no clue who you were either.. and with an attitude like that I really didn't care to know.

Lunk- Keep the scoutzknives up buddy! I love gettin a clean ole headshot on you! :hug::halo: