I gots banned...heheh

lance

Well, me and Fatty had a disagreement about my intoxicated state the other night on the server. Apparently I must've broke a bunch'a server rules or something and not remembered, but oh de well. I don't know if my ban is perm or temp, but either way I won't be at trop anymore. I prolly be on FightClub if somebody's on there, unless I'm banned from there too. Wouldn't that be a trip? :)

But to everybody that'll miss me, like both of ya, aim-lcplbrescoach. Hit me up on there.

Laters dudes

LOL, drac, I'm not going to bother with the logs cause that's not what got him banned.

I PM'd lance about keeping his drunkeness and beer intake to himself, and he more or less didn't want to accept the responsibility for himself. He felt like I was putting him down or something. After a few insults hurled toward me, he felt it was then time to drop it.

Nice try.

Now, he'd like to make this public, which doesn't really help his case much.

Well, if I insulted, I must be good enough at it not to know I did throw insults. So that's a negative on that, Fatty. And yes, you did put me down. When you say "You're in no position to call me dude" and that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic you and I were on, you're basically just adding that in there to insult. So please don't come on here as the golden boy of CS forums and try that, bro.

I don't know where most people stand on this.. but when someone calls me "Dude" while in a dissagreement, it's not a "HIYA DUDE! HOW'S IT GOING!!!" type of "Dude"...

I've seen the PM's, and have no qualms with the way things were settled.

*Begins the 'ole Barney voice...* "Ok people, move along... nothing to see here..."

B)