How you want to die.

i wish i had religion to look to, might comfort me in times of distress, i envy you.

um yeah jiffy, you can have that faith that Fatty has. All you have to do is believe that God is real and has a calling on your life and choose to follow Him! It not just for comfort, its for purpose too. god has given me so much more life than i ever had before knowing Him. Dont worry bout sitting on the sidelines of some "religion". Go out there and follow Christ! Its a relationship, not a religion. Though religion has its purposes(comfort and stability) relationships are what its all about. God is love and Love is Good! Ill talk more to you personally over PM if you want....

jane | gfe

• 3 weeks later...

This is something I've been thining about for some time. I don't fear death because I know that I have more to look forward to in the next life than I could ever have here in this one. If I could choose how I died though I would want to go quickly, without knowing who or what did me in.

hopefully by the time Im of the age of 80 or so and still kicking, they will have found a technology that will allow us to transfer brains from one body to another. We will have a factory out there that will just produce bodies without brains...hell, the bodies could even be robotic(it would be more efficient in the long run) Since our brain usues crazy electircal impulses, I think its close to a computer except the fact our brain is organic and your motherboard is not.

• 3 weeks later...

lets see....how do I want to die?

old age? Painless? Suicide? Murdered? Eaten?

I think I'd like to go quickly when it's time. If it's gonna happen then may it be swift like a HS in CS.

I don't want to die of ebola, HIV, or cancer.

I don't want to be hunted although that would be somewhat of a challenge...naaaa i don't think so

I tell my wife I want to die with her in a jet as it descends down uncontrollably. Then either of us have

to say goodbye. It will be lights out and thats that!

Auggybendoggy

I agree that i would rather not think about how i would die, i mean hell i'm only 14. Although if i had to choose... i would rather die with valor.

For instance, I would like my death to include either the spiritual salvation of a person(s) or eve another chance at life for a person who is not saved.

But like I said, I don't really care about how I die, nor should I.