How you want to die.

Guest Spitfirez
Guest Spitfirez
Guest Spitfirez
Guests

i dont think ANYONE really wants to die, it is just a matter of certain decisions you make, like doing drugs, :nono::nono::nono:

and why would you want to commit suicide? your just cutting your opputunity to do other things short, not to mention your LIFE. so think about it

Me, I'm planning on suicide.

Suicide is THE most selfish way to go.

Me? I'd like to live to be 100, go to sleep one night, and wake up to the face of Jesus. While I can't control the former, I am guranteed the better, latter part of this.

how, exactly, are you going to comitt suicide without causing pain? sure maybe not physical, but what about your friends and relatives. Do you really want them to know that you comitted suicide because you like to have everything (even your own death) planned?

• 2 weeks later...
I want to die while walking through the laungere section of victoria's secret looking at thong underwear with my 22 year old mistress.

you mean lingere white!!! lol nub

well, i know the hardships of suicide first hand cowboy, my advice is not to go through with it, not matter the circumstances. But its your call. It might ease your pain, but it increases the pain of those left behind tenfold.

If I could choose how to die, it would not matter the circumstances as long as i was dying for what I believe in. I would die to protect my family, my friends or innocent people in general. I think thats why I'm going into law enforcement. I'm willing to give my life to save others. So more than likely I'll die getting shot! W00T

go me?!

lol

Im scared to die...I think about it too much for a young guy. This life is SO brief. Anyhow...I want to do it like fat, but older, maybe 140 or so. But I dont want to be an invalid my last years. My plan is to live until I feel my mind and body are going out of my control, then I will just start driving very fast and recklessly.

I suppose if you have a problem with sharks and bears cowboy, you might want to check out early...otherwise, whats the point? Of course if you are constantly faced with being chased by angry grizzlies into shark infested waters, then you might consider moving closer to a metro area. That would be a terrible nigthmare for me. I guess the prudent thing to do would be to just swim out into the water and not look like a seal or dolphin. Most sharks will not attack you. Of course if the angry bear is chasing you into the water off of seal island in False Bay, South Africa...then I guess you are pretty much screwed. :(

as we're all gonna kick it, anyway, however it happens will be just fine with me.

the more <insert term here> the better...and yes im serious, but why would it have to be boring like in your sleep.

...it would never be by my own doing though.

saw that...literally (thanks inet!!!)

on the odd/sick note there was the one where the guy jumped off the side of the 2 story building while trying to outrun the cops and got the back of his neck caught on the spiked fence that 99% of his body cleared. needless to say the head was spiked and the body was on the ground.

i know im sick...but you started it.

and ill stop this stuff now ;-p

Mom... I had the unfortunate luck of seeing the guy who "spiked" himself... I thought they were fake at first, then I was like :o Coming back from Ohio with Catriona, I also saw someone who looked pretty dead to me in a jeep that was involved in a terrible accident. I could not imagine checking out like that. I have had some close calls, as anyone else who drives at all has, and have been pretty scared about some of them.

I really want to die when I know I have loved ones who I know love and care for me and I have no regrets about my life. That could be why I live a life in which I look at everything as a learning experience and use it to grow from.

I agree with the thought of suicide being selfish. To many times have i seen people i know do that. It hurts, really it does.

How would i want to go?

Honestly, i don't know. This guy i know (well i don't personally know him, but he is well known in the Croatian community) he died saving the life of another. He was going home and saw a women being attacked by a man, he jumped in to save her and he was shot gunned in the process. The murder ran away(but was arrested and is now in jail) that guy died but saved her life. He was 21. God bless his soul.

See you never know when you will get God's call to join him. It could be now, it could be much later, the point is that it will come, how? i don't know but i will be ready for it. will you?

I don't wanna die, especially considering I'm an aetheist, so the only thing I can look forward to after death (and in my opinion, what will happen to EVERYONE) is nothingness. I'd say I want to die in my sleep, when I'm old as hell (but without a painful disease :P), like Fatty said, but I look forward to nothingness, not Jesus. I'm sure that by the time I'm that old, I'd rather not feel or think anything than walk around like a zombie, in pain and not remembering anything.

Edited by CannibalisticH0b0