a clan in the making

Jiffy

Well, TF has officially pulled out of the mcc. It has been a great run and great times playing with the community clans. Hats off to the people who make it what it is today.

With that said, myself and mok are now clanless and were in the midst of contemplating our own clan. Today as i stopped in fightclub fatty proposed something to me, how about we start a clan of community members that arent with a clan at the moment. It wouldnt be as intense, but nonetheless good fun. It would also give a sense of completion to the team list and fill the empty spot that clans have left.

Myself and mok included would love to get this going and make a clan of already friends and have one hell of a time kicking everyones behind in mcc

So, either post up here or pm me with your thoughts. I believe we would have enough people, and take it farther if things go well.

thanks- jif

ouch... that was rough... but yeah i wouldn't mind helping out.. i've been wanting to get one up, and this would be the way to do it... i've got most of the stuff... (i can design websites, get forums and what not...) let me know... my AIM is BricksAndTricksB

(edited)
the idea was for upstanding long time community members who are clanless, not someone i dont not know, and already dislike. thx for the interest though.

ouch......pwnd.

Edited by Killer

let's not have this thread go down hill... :freak:

Gonna delete any future posts unrelated to Jiffy's request.

GL Jiff, wanna see you and mok in MCC.

P.S. - Not all clanless regulars will see this post due to the nature of the boards,

so you might want to take a look at the stats screen to refresh your memory on

who might be available, and then PM or AIM them... or maybe not :hug::blink:

(edited)

alright sweet :) lets get this thing going :D

lol and should we call the clan [Yuck] :-P LOL i'm jk i love :fatty: hehe

i dunno jiffy, mok you have any ideas? what about "The SE" (Stealth Elite)

Edited by Windex

oh thx you dont like me cause of one post i said to you?....whatever ur a jackass. and all i have to say to killer is to shut the hell up. i honestly hate you and you just jump into every damn thread and just butt in. my god, you post in everyone of my posts/threads with a jackass comment. frankly, i dont understand why you post about me when you dont like me. well good shut up.

(edited)

Im gonna choose not to drop to his lvl and keep my mouth shut on this one. Its pretty odvious why though CKY, think about it.....

EDIT

Wait a second here....roflmao, hahaahahahahaah, THIS is the kid talkin all big and bad to me, roflmao. If I ever saw you I dont know what id do, id be so scared id wet my pants and run away. roflmapahahahahahahaahaha

skittlemananthony.jpg

Edit once again. Apparently the pic dosent work for people so heres a direct link. How old are you CKY, because in all honestly, you look 11, bah, ill give you 12.

http://www.geocities.com/jeffeboy123/anthony.html

Edited by Killer

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

Fatty i move that CKY be removed from the forums for a month, his mouth is very disturbing to me. I never even swore when i had posts. I dont like when people swear and apparently he cant handle himself.

thank you for gettin the topic off yet again. Shut your mouth if you have nothing constructive to say, i am trying to make something out of nothing, not continue to deal with an already nothing.

mokley and i thought of Bang as the team name. ;)

bang.jiffy simple, but effective heh. we even have a channel for it in irc, #bang