Calling all Community Regulars

Fatty

Hey. Jiffy is creating a team out of community regulars who don't currently have a team to call home. The idea is to get a team together and compete in this season of MCC. The only pressure would be the commitment to providing a team on a weekly basis.

g00t?

Draft Dodger?

There are lots of other good players out there that should jump together just for the heck of it.

My suggestions were to jiffy:

forget the website

forget all the admin stuff

i'll give you a forum home if you want

nothing but fun and some matches vs the community teams

Sound fun?

Contact Jiffy via PM ....click here or just post up.

If I'm not mistaken, currently Jiffy, mokley, windex, nuggs, and kage are on this team. They may or may not have picked up others by now.

lol

no that funny, i need players in my team. But I am patient and will wait for people to realise that team gfe is worthy of their time and notice. lol im just venting a bit here. I hope these guys get all the peeps they need to do well in MCC. Good luck Bang! btw, what is your tag now? bang|mok?

jane | gfe

thx. and glad to hear it theo. ;)

most likely just "bang.jiffy" simple and concise. yea the exposure was kind of a needed thing though, but thx.

fatty you can go ahead and make us official i suppose, but there will be roster additions.

any chance you could make us a forum so we have a place to call home for the time being? and allow mok myself and kaj to be moderators, or have the power? thx. let me know.

just wondering: when will the next MCC season be? I wont be able to get in on this one, since we dont have a full team yet :bang: .So anywho, hoping to get one together for the next one. God bless your fun and play. Luv Guild Support next time around so we can participate. Ive been here since MCC5 i think, so ive not been here long. But our team is going to be ready for MCC7 :peace:

jane | gfe

forget the website

forget all the admin stuff

i'll give you a forum home if you want

nothing but fun and some matches vs the community teams

Wasn't this how [blackOps] got started? a rag-tag team of misfits that banded together and kicked some arse around.