• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dissapointed....

some cool effects but ...

i dont even have words right now for the way i feel  :yuck:

Wilco knows the dilly yo.

I thought the movie had no life at all and found myself wanting it to end.

I will admit the last fight sequence was somewhat cool but other than that I rly wasn't too impressed with it.

I'll let others decide their opinion. The first one will always be the best.

haha screw you guys.....it freaking ruled...and there is no way u cant tell me the fight for zion didnt kick some butt. i mean i odn tthink i have been that excited durring a battle in any other movie....and the mechs just kicked butt golly gee!...def gonna see it again.

oh i think some of u didnt like it cuz it makes you think too much ^_^

IT was the same thing OVER and OVER and OVER again for 30 mins...The same guy shooting machines the same things happening.

As I said I really wasn't too immpressed with this at all. The movie just didn't have a certain thing to make me enjoy it which is why I found myself wanting it to end.

This is what I was trying to explain to people after I saw the movie on Mon. I said the fight for zion took up most of the film and it just didnt feel quite right. I thought a lot of the action was overdone.

Id give it a C rating.

(edited)

****not really and spoilers here, but if your paranoid, dont read****

THUMBS DOWN!!! :boo:

This was the most predictable movie ive seen in a LONG LONG time....The only cool fight scene was with the guys who could walk on the ceiling in the merovingians club.

The first 15 minutes of the movie (trainstation) did not affect anything. They may as well not have had it...I mean i try to think, of ANYTHING it had an effect on, but it didnt.

The mech scene sucked. WHY would super smart machines who can caluclate thousands of possiblilites a second, MASS UP and try and fly DIRECTLY at BULLETS?!?! If like they had come from more than one angle, the mechs would have been dead in 30 seconds.

The battle with smith?!?!?! I expect the makers of Dragon Ball Z to sue the makers of the Matrix, I wouldnt have been surprised if Goku...i mean neo's hair turned gold. And i wouldnt have blinked an eye if Smith had said "HAHA! But im only using 2% of my power! I have 2 transformations to go!"

wow, the second one kicked this ones arse.

Oh yeah, and the most philisophical line of the entire movie, "Every begining has an end"....um...w00t?

:yuck:

THE BEST PART OF THE MATRIX???

The Preview for Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

Edited by Zeabos

am i the only one here that liked the movie? the fight for zion was teh best battle i have seen in a long time......i must have missed something here cuz i feel it was done rather well....i still say some of you didnt like it cuz it made you think or didnt understand it. dont flame me i just must have missed something that made it suck so bad.