Matrix Revolutions

Raven

By far my most anticipated movie all summer. I will be seeing it on Wednesday, November 5th...the day it comes out. Actually, that the last thing I get to do with Raiden before he goes :( . Nonetheless, I expect to see some hardcore discussion on this seeing as everyone doesn't know how the story ends up. In the trailer, it shows something from the Matrix teaming up with Neo to get rid of Smith :o That is just plain awesome!!! Anyways, can't wait!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else notice lots of things in the second movie about Neo and the Matrix? Such as the Archetech having pictures of Neo "outside" the Matrix? Or Neo saying "somethings different, i can feel them"? Or the Mr. Smith "outside" the Matrix? Let me know if you have any idea of what im talking about. If you dont just wait and see. If im right, Ill let you all in a little secret...

lol

jane | gfe

(edited)

I won't discuss the spoiler but...

One of the things GALVATRON talks about in there is that, in the movie, the color red symbolized truth. This is shown by the red pill and the red candy the oracle was eating, and offered to Neo. However the question is: how would the woman in the red dress work into it? She was not true, a lie to Neo's eyes. I'm beginning to think maybe red is actually symbolizing lies instead. Maybe the red pill isn't showing Neo the truth, but instead tricking him. Maybe the oracle lied to him when she gave him the candy?

All very interesting... but now I have to rewatch them both :tired:

Edited by Hitman

(edited)

Ah, so maybe the fact that she was turned into an agent, revealing her 'true' identity is how it works with her...?

Edit:

Remember the red lipstick that Persephone put on before asking Neo to kiss her... there has to be something there too.

Edited by Hitman

Lol, had to think about that one for a sec but now I know what you're talking about!

Don't quite know what that was about... I noticed it too but who knows, it could've just been some random dude being kicked out of a fancy restaurant.

I won tickets to see this movie on Monday! So if any1 wants to know anything about it, ask me  on Mon night or Tues cause Ill be seeing it 2 days before its released. I cant wait!!!

You better not even say a word <_<

*spoiler free*

Well I just saw the 3rd Matrix film and well, almost all of it takes place outside of the Matrix. This movie has more comedy than the last two and the 'suprise ending' isnt much of a surpise. It's very simple and all of those topics predicting the movie were wrong. This one's got the most action, but its not the usual action inside the Matrix (ex: slow motion). Though it does has slow motion Matrix action, a lot of it is in real time during the battle for Zion.

Edited...is reference to Raven's post.

Well, consider the source. I like Keanu Reeves as an actor but in every movie I seem in, there aways seems to be a "Bill and Ted's" "whoa" moment.

Edited by dwEEziL