Glasses

rackish

I have had glasses since 6th grade (1983) and contacts since 8th grade (1985). I much prefer contacts. Once I got overnight-wear contacts, I was in heaven. It felt great to be able to wake up and read the clock from across the room. I really want lasik surgery but currently can't because my eye sight hasn't leveled off yet.

Edited by dwEEziL

had them since 4th grade, and find my self wearing them more often lately, even though i have had daily contacts since 8th grade. I wish i could get surgery as well, but my scar on my eye prevents me ( ulcer in 8th, bad times for the left eye )

I have em and I love em. My friends don't recognize me without them so I wear them all the time. I even got used to my BCG's (BirthControlGlasses) in Basic Training. Aftwe them normal glasses are sweet.

Had glasses since 1st grade, and I guess that would be around 14 years ago or something. I have horrible vision. 20/340 or something like that. Apparently that means when something is 20 feet away it looks like it's 340 feet away to me or something. Soon as I quit growing, (almost 21 yrs old and still a growing boy), my doc's gonna recommend me for the surgery.