Game Cube

rackish

Ever since Mario Kart for Super Nintendo came out, I loved it, and then bought N64, and loved that one too. But I'm not sure if I should get Game Cube just because I really love one game, and maybe others I might like.... anyone have GC and think it's worth buying? I <3 Mario.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure about Double Dash yet, havn't gotten a chance to rent it yet, but I do know some titles that make Gamecube a worthy buy: Viewtiful Joe and Zelda;WindWaker. Those are the only two I've played thus far in the past 3 days of having my GC, but man Viewtiful Joe's awesome. And Zelda's gonna keep me busy for a while. Once I play DoubleDash I'll post my opinion on it.

Cant belive no one mentioned Metroid Prime as a kick donkey GC game. I have all 3 current consoles and all I can say when comparing them is I wish I could get all my money back for XBox :yuck: What a waste of money and space that is. Gamecube has some really good and fun games, PS2 does as well though I would say outside of Dance Dance Revolution Ive played Gamecube more, well I guess I did put 75 hours into FF X as well so that counts. But by far the best current system imo is Game Boy Advance :wub:

*cough* gamecube blows *cough*

<rolleyes>

Definatly doesnt.

What console you have?

If you say X-Box, i just might vomit in laughter

rofl, nice zeab.

I got a game cube, and I love it. I mainly only play NFL and NHL 2k3, fun games.