Cross hairs

linch

Is changing your crosshair still available in the game? I used it for a little while way back in

the day. If they are, are they considered illegal? I just really have a hard time seeing the

cross hair with non-scope weapons due to my gamma and my ignorance to wear my glasses

while gaming.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

adjust_crosshair

:o

For purdy colours :

bind "MOUSE1" "+attack; adjust_crosshair"

adjust_crosshair changes the crosshair colors, it is rather handy on different maps when one color tends to blend in with the surroundings, But it only changes the regular crosshair colors, it does not affect the zoomed crosshairs.

adjust_crosshair 1 is normal i believe.

adjust_crosshair 2 is diff

and so on up to four diff colors i believe. Doesnt change anything really. And i do believe costom xhairs are illegal in match play, though hard to prove and too annoying to point out anyways.....

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
(edited)

They're illeagle in match play.. and easy to prove.

SS = mandatory in CAL

= proven you're using one within glancing at a picture.

Edit : BTW, I do have that in my config.. its fun :o

Edited by TFR | PDO

They're illeagle in match play.. and easy to prove.

SS = mandatory in CAL

= proven you're using one within glancing at a picture.

Edit : BTW, I do have that in my config.. its fun :o

How can you tell? And why is it "illegal"?

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
(edited)

It's illeagle in match play because it can give you an advantage that someone who is only using what came with the game doesn't have. This could be the model being smaller, being spiked, the aug x-hair colour being different (although ; not many people scope with it anyway) or your sniper scope could be "bigger" and allow you to see more than someone else.

Edit: But if you have no intention of playing in CAL/UGS etc, then go right ahead and use them :)

Edited by TFR | PDO

PDO, default CS sux so bad its plain ugly to look at ....if it wasn't for great 3rd party modelers this game would lose whole bunch off people already...the only fact why Im sticking with CS for so long is that it looks like a brand new game (graphically wise ) for me due to all the customs I use...

I mean comon it is 4 years old after all and we both know Valve couldnt care less how it looks in fact they are more than happy to make more ugly skins :)

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

I guess that's the difference between me and you :P. I could really care less about the graphics.

just my 2 cents,

bind "MOUSE1" "+attack; adjust_crosshair"

that will change your crosshair color evertime you click the mouse button to shoot

as for screen shots picking this up, Whenever you first load the game your crosshair color is the default color. It doesn't change until you shoot. Now that said, it isn't a foolproof way, and you'd have to avoid clicking your mouse until SS round. But I thought I'd just mention it

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

adjust_crosshair is 100% legal in leagues.

It's downloading new X-Hairs/Guns that is illeagle.