T3: Rise of the horrible.

CowboyFromHell`X

I liked it alright. It showed how the whole "Judgement Day" event happened. You didn't have to imagine it anymore. And it didn't end on a happy note. I like those kinds'a movies. They actually make you think with the ending they're given.

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests

i heard they were gonna cut that part out so arnold payed for that whole seen himself!

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests

i heard they were gonna cut that part out so arnold payed for that whole seen himself!

I thought that in the war they kidnapped a T1 and changed it to be on the side of the humans.  Didn't he say that in the movie?  So Ahnuld would be in the movie?

No, the T1 would be...without the human encasing...

Thats why I don't think a T4 will be a great movie...it won't be the true Terminator Movie that we know...It will be about the war and you will witness him sending the T-1 back (without the encasing and yes, I know its actually the T-800 Model).

I am interested in the war...but a T4 would have to show how the war ends to keep me interested.

(edited)

a mix of the T-1 and the T-1000 from what I understand...she had the hard inner skeleton with the cool oozy silver stuff outside....

but was just watching T2 the other day.......the T-1000 is THE BEST Terminator of them all...yes...I even think he beats Ahnuld....the guy who played T-1000 was just so evil looking and scary.

Ahnuld was better as a goodguy anyway

*edit*

did you know Terminator 1 was made in 1984? It's 20 years later and they're just now releasing the 3rd movie.....talk about a time span...

Edited by Playaa/Pselus