I was banned

Guest j0moran

Guest j0moran
Guest j0moran
Guest j0moran
Guests

Hey all,

As you probably figured this email is to request that i be unbanned from your wonderful server.

My nickname is moran my steamid is 0:1:208213 . I forgot the time of the ban, but I believe it was probably a month ago.

I was banned for using fowl language. I was out of line for using fowl language and Im very sorry. I apolgoise to anyone that i offended due to my language. I would really love to be unbanned because i miss playing on your server. Its one of the best servers that I have ever played on. I promise that if i get unbanned, Ill never use fowl language or offend anyone on your server ever again. Thank you for listening to me and hopefully u accept my apologies.

Docket Number 0:1:208213 Mmmm vs. moran

We appreciate your post.

In doing a search...

I see an above average amount of smack talking :tired: , some complaining about the filter :boo: , what seems to be some tk retaliation := , some funny threats about reporting someone to cal with a demo.. :twitch:....

That was in October...didn't see anything around that.

It seems as though you know the rules. Just type /showrules while in the server if you're not sure.

Thanks.

Case 0:1:208213 closed - Unbanned.

Guest j0moran
Guest j0moran
Guest j0moran
Guests

Thank you very much, I appreciate your hospitality and giving me another chance to prove I am worthy to play on your server. Your kindness wont soon be forgotten.

Once again, Thanks a lot.

-Moran

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
I see an above average amount of smack talking :tired: , some complaining about the filter :boo: , what seems to be some tk retaliation := , some funny threats about reporting someone to cal with a demo.. :twitch:....

I espeacilly like the use of smilies to prove your points fatty ^_^