I was banned; dont know why.

Raven >:oP

I know is the guy named Domesticus (not unDomesticus) did not have an S-T tag and he was talking with MwR guys as if he was playing WITH them in the scrim (I COULD be misunderstanding there conversation but they repeatedly said things that made me think he was in MwR) and he was cursing and mocking Ghost over voice comm.

Don't take my previous comments as a slight towards MwR. I think MwR deserves a TON of respect and MOST of the guys in the clan are really cool. It's just that every once in awhile a player pops up with a legitimate MwR tag with a ton of skills but he forgot to train his manners...that's all I was saying with the "bad attitude" comment above.

sorry if i seemed like i had a bad attitude. totally not the thing i was going for. i was simply said there was another person in there changing and unchanging there name to unDOMESTICUS because i belived that domesticus was owning him and he was getting tired of it? :wavey:

Edited by i <3 Angelina Jolie

but a condump can easily be edited..a demo can't

actually though I THINK I got a condump of what he was saying...I KNOW I've condumped in the last few days to report someone...but never got around to it.

Would anyone be so daring as to blatantly lie about the logs? Condump editing could easily be resolved with the server logs, and the accuser who "edited" would become the target; meaning, ban the liar immediately, then look for reasons to lift it.

It's just better for the minor text stuff IMO than a demo. That's all I was suggesting.

why fatty?  perm ban?  he should honestly get like a week ban at most but, im not the admin.  just wondering why?

Because this needs to be resolved no matter the length of the ban. If he's still out there he obviously isn't banned and this does require some action on our part.

why fatty?  perm ban?  he should honestly get like a week ban at most but, im not the admin.  just wondering why?

You're insane.

Some of the things he said, directly about and to Mmmm, tossing f word around. Are you serious? A week?

As far as I'm concerned, there are only two ST that I currently know that I welcome here. Beyond that, I've not seen a single one that I want playing where I drop my dime.

BTW Fatty glossed over it but I think it's an excellent point. We all get to play on the Mmmm Server because they are kind enough to allow us to do so. It is their server, they PAY to use this server, and as long as we are guests on said server, we really have no business telling them how to run it. It's equivalent to coming into my house and telling me everything I'm doing wrong in taking care of it. Like I'm going to sit still for that. We should just be thankful that the Mmmm's are as tolerant as they are and provide us a pleasant environment to play in. Something to think about the next time someone feels like running their mouths off about how someone is adminning.

Edited by NyxErinyes