I was banned; dont know why.

Raven >:oP

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

sorry to post here but MAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD BEEEEEEEEAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To add real input...i think i saw domeitucs before...not sure...i dunno...

I was there at the time and don't remember Raven doing a thing

Domesticus however deserved a ban big time.

And I don't think it was the S-T Domesticus because MwR guys were talking about him being in their Scrim and he had changed names a few times.

either way I remember he got into something with Ghost and then was cussing over voice and then after killing Ghost with an awp he said "take that bit**, 'oh I'm so big cause I have admin powers'" (that last bit he was mocking Ghost with if you couldn't tell)

if you'll remember Ace that's when I said "another good attitude from an MwR player"

then he left right after that...dunno if it was a ban or if he was leaving for the previously mentioned Scrim.

Raven >:oP has never, ever, in the past 2 years given me any problem, let alone any type of issue that would even warrant an slap let alone a fire and a spank2.

I have to agree here. i know I'm not around a whole bunch but I've never had any issues with Raven. I'm sure the logs will be able to show us what happened. Just be patient we'll get this resolved.

Raven is a great guy. I was around back when Facehole let him into CsLs and I played along side with him on his clan until i recently left csls. He is a very honest, mature, and good guy. Never had any problem with him before. Raven!!!!!!!!!!

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests

they said he was scrimming with MwR not an MwR guy if im correct.. probly just a mistake banning you l337 haxor raven

Hmmmm this is turning into an interesting topic....So your saying an MwR guy was in the server, changed his name to Dom then started acting really immature?

sorry. thats wrong. i was there asking if dome wanted to scrim. not that i changed my name to dome and started acting that way. there was a guy that changed his name to UNdomessticus but that wasnt me.

Raven I was the only admin on then, and the only one I banned was Domesticus. He was only banned after he had left and came back to the server. The ONLY thing I can think of, is I was using the menu ban when he was initially there, but he had left as i was hitting the button. I have no idea if the mod menu works in such a fashion but if he left as I hit the button the menu auto changes and it might have put your name in his slot. I looked in console and a ban definatly went through but domesticus leaving was in my console before the ban occured. If this is the case please accept my sincerest apologies as I truely did not mean to ban you.

sorry. thats wrong. i was there asking if dome wanted to scrim. not that i changed my name to dome and started acting that way. there was a guy that changed his name to UNdomessticus but that wasnt me.

all I know is the guy named Domesticus (not unDomesticus) did not have an S-T tag and he was talking with MwR guys as if he was playing WITH them in the scrim (I COULD be misunderstanding there conversation but they repeatedly said things that made me think he was in MwR) and he was cursing and mocking Ghost over voice comm.

Don't take my previous comments as a slight towards MwR. I think MwR deserves a TON of respect and MOST of the guys in the clan are really cool. It's just that every once in awhile a player pops up with a legitimate MwR tag with a ton of skills but he forgot to train his manners...that's all I was saying with the "bad attitude" comment above.

What i think is that Ghost pulled up amx_banmenu and just started hitting numbers, kinda like russian roulet. Raven got the chamber with the bullet in it. It was only a 60 min ban you should be unbanned by now, we apoloigize for the inconvience. You are welcome anytime in trop. ;)

What i think is that Ghost pulled up amx_banmenu and just started hitting numbers, kinda like russian roulet.  Raven got the chamber with the bullet in it.  It was only a 60 min ban you should be unbanned by now, we apoloigize for the inconvience.  You are welcome anytime in trop.  ;)

HAHAHAHA Ghost doesn't play russian roulette. Ghost hates to ban. Ghost only bans when bans need to be dished out. :D :D :D:P

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests

use the force my young padawan (raven) and you will grow stronger then the dark side (mag) :fatty:

I don't inderstand why its a 60 minute and not a permenant ban. LOL Mag I guess you weren't watching any of the conversations in the demo I sent you. He (Domasticus) or whatever was typing f bombs by spacing them. Making comments like 'these Christian (f-bomb here) and their stupid filter..balh blah blah..' Suprised you didn't pick up on that. I'll send it to you again if you'd like.

Ghost neva comes in and plays anymore and yet ...

Ghost is thinking: 'Ok your gone to cool out Domestcus...' (PAUSE) thinks to himself 'And you too Steam Id 0:0:XXXXX (Raven's Steam Id)...shoulda maybe just wrote the one down...bah..'.

P.S. - He has a poor attitude and is very disrespectful, so thats why I am not making any effort to correctly spell his name.

i didn't ban anyone, well at least in this situation. Yes Dom has been permed from the server for disrespect towards an admin. Raven was an accident. When you use amx_banmenu a menu pops up of all the players in the server you can cycle through the menu and choose a number 1-7 for persons, and 8 is for time length of ban; 5 min, 60 min, or perm. My guess is that ghost accidently hit the wrong number while trying to give Dom some cool down time.