Fatty

Lunk

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm jeleous. :twitch: I guess we weren't here when you called me.... :freak:

Any highlights?

Highlight- Happened when we got back and were puttin' the 4-wheelers away. Rob was pushin' his into it's parkin' spot in the garage and turned the wheel and it fell off. Ball joint seperated. So, now he has to replace the whole a-arm on it. At least it didn't happen out on the trail.

And yes Fatty I was bein' clever. :laughcry::peace:

Well, the news is you waited until mrX left to go 4-wheeling, as I messaged him with an initial complaint.

I'm hurt. The next reunion just won't be the same. Talk about creating trenches right through the family....voting people off the 4-wheelin team without even telling them. Hmph. I think mrX and I are gonna go bowling and not tell you guys. That'll show ya.

Well, MrX was still on the premises when we had the discussion about goin' 4-wheelin'. Can't help it that he's whipped.  :laughcry:  :laughcry:  :wavey:

The discussion went:

mrX: "Hey guys, I gotta head back towards cowtown"

Lunk: "oh, ok, be safe"

rob: "hey, if you're not doing anything later, we can go 4-willin' "

mrX: "i'm in!!"

Lunk: "yeah, sure, whatever.... <sigh>"

mrX: "damnit, duty calls, I must defend the honor of a free society, so I must decline the 4 willin' fun"

Lunk: "yeah, sure, whatever....<sigh>"

rob: "damnit!!!!"

didn't hear any whips cracking there :unsure:

Overkill.gif

The discussion went:

mrX:  "Hey guys, I gotta head back towards cowtown"

Lunk:  "oh, ok, be safe"

rob:  "hey, if you're not doing anything later, we can go 4-willin' "

mrX:  "i'm in!!"

Lunk:  "yeah, sure, whatever.... <sigh>"

mrX:  "damnit, duty calls, I must defend the honor of a free society, so I must decline the 4 willin' fun"

Lunk:  "yeah, sure, whatever....<sigh>"

rob:  "damnit!!!!"

didn't hear any whips cracking there  :unsure:

Overkill.gif

It's called "Selective Hearing". :D You chose to ignore your wife in the background. :laughcry::peace:

Lunk you now have a modified three wheeler. I grew up riding three wheelers. My uncle was in prison for his 7th or 8th DUI and me and my brother made ramp and drove our Big Red over his car. That was endless hours of fun. Of course the first thing he did when he got out of jail was get drunk and wreck so I don't know if he even notice the damage. Bubblegum knows my uncle because we bought a trailer from him for 750 dollars. Now those were nice living quarters.

Lamb