A lil Hacker on Trop

SupaFly

I did some recon and found this... dont know if its legit or not.

hack.jpg

and a link to the uploader.http://www.befeared.com/ :fatty:

What happens if I get caught cheating in a game?

The worse that may happen to you is you are banned from the server. Keep in mind that is 1 of 10,000 servers out there- don't sweat it. Almost all of our cheats are not detectable, and most servers do not run the latest cheat detecting software anyway.

lol

Edited by bullet-401

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Cheating Death is annoying.. it updates every other day.

Really, the only way to catch hackers is 1) if they're blatant 2) you demo them and watch with wallhacks and know what to look for..

Some hackers can just turn them on when no one is specing, then we he sees someone spec, he turns them off. Some hacks are subtle, especailly in a big server in trop it takes alittle while for people to realize...

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Nah rack... you can usually tell when you got bs'd by someone...

Some hackers can just turn them on when no one is specing, then we he sees someone spec, he turns them off. Some hacks are subtle, especailly in a big server in trop it takes alittle while for people to realize...

This is correct. Hacking is an art form, which includes knowing when someone is possibly onto you. Is CS even worth it anymore?

PDO, I'd love to see you manage a server.....judging the "bs" from the legit. It's all a shot in the dark anymore. Give me a good reason to believe why the online experience of CS isn't ruined.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
(edited)

Wait wait wait.

I never said managing a server was easy, I said it's usually not too hard to tell if someone is BS or legit. Aimbots are obvious, it's really only wallhacks that aren't too easy to spot, depending on how good the person using them is..

Just to make this more clear...

I mean, it's usually easy to tell if someone on a pub is hacking if you watch them, but there are some people that it's hard to tell if they're hacking, not to mention who knows how many people actually go through trop on a daily basis.. and on top of that how many hack, its a tough call.

Edited by TFR | PDO

Sid
(edited)

I find the best way to spot hacks is to know how the hacks themselves work. Isn't this how cal admins do it. They probably download and run hacks on theirs own private servers to know exactly what to look for. Maybe some night you admins should get together lock up the server for a hour or two disable the anti cheat and hack it up that night and you will all know exactly what to look for having experienced it yourself.

Edited by Sid

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

CAL admins have some sort of hex editer that goes through personal POV's from what I've heard. Along with they'll watch the demo with wallhacks on and watch if it looks like the guy was wallhacking...

CAL admins have some sort of hex editer that goes through personal POV's from what I've heard.  Along with they'll watch the demo with wallhacks on and watch if it looks like the guy was wallhacking...

That's a myth, all they have are wallhacks to determine if someone is cheating

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Fine I'm wrong D:

I thought they'd have something extra, because other wise why don't they accept HLTV? I know it's innaccurate, but the "shaky" x-hair would still be obvious, and it wouldn't effect wallhacks?

actually its not a myth, when devious was suspended for hacking against wewt a few seasons ago on nuke the admin caught him by using ogc to watch the demo, and devious used the mp3 player with ogc and while watching the demo the mp3 player started up. Which means that some of what you do is left in the demo.

Give me a good reason to believe why the online experience of CS isn't ruined.

because CS has been like this since nearly the beginning anyway. It's never ruined the experience for me...I just ignore hackers and keep playing and hope an admin gets rid of em. If they don't then I whine a whole lot until they do.

Also Fatty, you're moving to CoD...a game that is run off of a 4 year old gaming engine (Quake 3) and if you didn't know Quake 3 is the second most cheated First Person Shooter online behind Counter-Strike. Quake 3 players complain as much as anyone in counter-strike about cheaters and cheaters are rampant. Heck Quake 3 makes it as easy as changing a few settings in your config file and you have a basic wall hack that lets you see a shadow through every wall and floor. I garauntee you that cheats already exist for CoD and there's no anti-cheating software whatsoever for it. So basically if you want a cheat free online game....stop playing...

:D

Yeah, what makes CS worth it? The fact that I like it. :D

But seriously, I've seen hackers come and go since I started playing, not saying I've been playing that long, not even a year yet, but every server I've been on has had it's share of hackers, and I say that 90%+ of them get caught. The ones that slip by can just keep hacking, because the funnest part of CS is when you get together and play it. Such as FragFest or our EKU lan-party. When you get there and can call taunts back and forth and laugh and joke with each other, that's what makes CS worth it. Makes it fun. :D