Banned

Guest jerret

Guest jerret
Guest jerret
Guest jerret
Guests

I good friend semperfi is the one that told me about your server and we play every once in a while. I rarely ever go in the server and i came home and ended up banned. Later i found out it was because of hack violations and my brother told me he downloaded hacks. Im not that dissapointed why my steam id was banned but i recently took cs out of my bros log name on the computer. I guess im looking for a 2nd chance even though it wasnt me that had hack violations. My id is 0:0:1356257 tell me what you can do.

thanks appreciate it,

Jerret

Steam/VAC Ban. You need a new CD Key and/or e-mail address or know someone that works for valve but tough luck on you :( .

Simple Conclusion?

Start menu -> control panel -> add/remove programs -> Click on steam and hit "remove"

=D =D =D =D

If your VAC banned u can't connect to any server. You need a new CD-KEY. An IP Ban from the server is Server side but if your friend said it was for past hack violations then its a VAC ban.

Guest jerret
Guest jerret
Guest jerret
Guests

No i can go to any other servers. Im only banned from mmmm server. So some moderator banned my steam ip when my bro was playing sooo yah

Guest jerret
Guest jerret
Guest jerret
Guests

my regular ip, im banned from the server not the whole steam

Guest jerret
Guest jerret
Guest jerret
Guests

i dont know much about this banning system or ip junk but i just want to get unbanned

Here's your problem:

L 11/24/2003 - 22:02:57: Ban: "[Mmmm]Magruter<929><STEAM_0:0><>" ban and kick "JeRrEt<912><STEAM_0:0:1356257><>" (minutes "0")

With at least 4 others noticing the aimbotting that you admitted was used.

Semper speaks coherent english each time I've talked to him. Which makes me think to just add the IP to this one and move on... There's a reason you weren't VAC banned, and your "buddy" knows it.

Either way, keep talking while we keep thinking....

Guest jerret
Guest jerret
Guest jerret
Guests

Yea i know it was for hacks. Yes semperfi speaks perfect english lol hes my friend in real life. He is the one that presented me with [mmmm] server. Trust me i dont hack im accually pretty poopty at the game semp always calls and asks me to play! but yea think well i guess...

Ok Semper, after reading this over and over I finally understand. Jerret was hacking and he asked if they woudl unban him, they said no, mrX wasn't talking to you, he was talking to Jerret saying that he will never come back to the server even if he gets a new SteamID, because he was going to IP ban him.

This is the same Jerret that jumped in the server before 1.6 and called me a whole bunch of inappropriate names of race,motherlovers,etc. He was permed banned before 1.6, during the upgrade everyones id's or whatever were reset. I didnt reinstate the ban because thought i would give him a second chance. Looks like he's in the same situation once again.

Mmmm's call on this one. Just thought i would bring this up to show what kind of individual were dealing with.

Guest jerret
Guest jerret
Guest jerret
Guests

Alright, alright you guys are good. You should be lowyers some day. Yes it was me that hacked not my brother. I guess u get that a lot haha. Yes i was the one that cussed out sanders in 1.6. Im an X hacker plus the site doesnt work anyways. So i just want another chance if i do one thing wrong if i get the chance then you can ban me forever even if theres another version. If i get banned i wont even go on the forums or post or anything. What do you guys say?

Vain, you missed the point.

Semper, I brought your name up because you're his reference mentioned in the first sentence. That sentence is so incoherent it makes you just want to stop reading right there, ban the IP and move on. He did admit hacks were used somewhere in that mess.

jerret, it's up to mag what happens to you and if you're the same as who Sanders said, then you may get the boot anyway. Seems you caught the point to make it a little more coherent. You're not IP banned from the server, just that ID is banned.

So, everyone wait on Mag and this will be resolved one way or the other.

I don't even remember this one....

I will do some investigating when i get into town, i'll have to pull some logs to see what my reasoning is behind this one. I should be home tomorrow.

If this is true about you cussing sanders out then i guess i beat him to the punch on the ban. we will discuss this and get back to you..

Alright, alright you guys are good. You should be lowyers some day.

It's already done, that's why you just got smoked, brotha.

Leave this hacker banned. Then ban him again for his little game. After that, a 3rd perm for all the flaming he did to Sanders that he never apologized for.

wow mrx sounds like you really dislike me? makes me laugh and wonder what i ever did to you or any1 in the community

Not at all. Was just suggesting that you would never write like that. Your name was mentioned. Really has nothing bad to do with you at all. Really, it's a good thing not to write like that.