CAL Season 10

Dennis

Moss I respect your clan for those ideals then...I get so sick of hearing the "they're using it so I need to so it stays fair" excuse...guess that means we all need to use Aimbots, wallhacks, speedhacks and every other hack out there...it's gotta be fair y'know?

for me if I EVER got a win and 1 single round of ghosting happened on my team...it wouldn't be worth it...I'd want the match forfeited or I'd drop from the clan...

it's just a game but the way you play the game shows what kind of man you are in real life.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't go that far playaa, I can be pretty obnoxious online at times but in life I'm a very passive person adn work with kids for a living. People just need to learn that this is a game and stop taking so much crap seriously, heck if you're super serious and want a fair game with no bs about the only place to find that is the CPL. Hell it might be a cop out saying that but there is just so much bull crap involved in online gaming that you can never really tell if you're being cheated or ghosted or people are reading hlsw during match. After along time in CAL I've learned not to invest too much into it. But it has gotten alot better lately cs my team is in the upper tier teams and we really don't have to worry about alot of bs, but its still out there.

If thats the case moss then i guess im goin to get me 5 maybe 6 people and head to the cpl.

Anyone who reads this contact me via aim or private message.

aim name-l33taim

Must be cal-p or higher.

looking for sponsors. i got one "gem city hardware" looking for 4 more. Serious posts only guys, im tired of this online talk.

Sgt.Sanders said he's goin, i need 4 more the xtra player will need to bring some pom-poms. (stepbacks spot if he wants it)

ventrilo doesn't help anywayz. there is like a 1-2 second delay before you get the message from your teammate on ventrilo. the other team usually doesn't just stay at that one spot where your teammate might have gotten killed. and since the view is limited to first person team view ventrilo just ends up becoming a distraction when people keep barking out where the enemy is. so, in short, ventrilo is overrated.

HEY GUYS GET IT THROUGH YOUR MIND, DRACO DOES NOT HACK DO I HAVE TO MAKE IT CLEAR HE DOES NOT HACK JUST SHUT UP. I don't care if your joking or being serious if I saw him hacking or anything I would tell you faster then anything you have no idea, he is just that good, I know!. Just want to make that clear for the 100th time. :rolleyes:

Affirmative dennis......guys this topic was about teams in the community participating in cal season 10, that somehow turned into ventrillo, and then for the icing on the cake jeffe posting that draco doesnt hack.....

Instead it turned into the vent topic ending with draco not hacking.....Try starting over next week Dennis good luck man.

Jeffe in the future plz try to stay on the topic when you post. Ty

Topic is now CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang, All this overreacting, The only reason I used vent was just so I could find Sanders. The way his face blows open with a hs is just brilliant. Stage One: :o Stage Two: :crazy: Stage Three: :freak:

Well i got 3 kids and a wife and i use ventrilo.  Does that show what kind of man i am in real life? :unsure:

well heck if having a wife and kids made you a man then I know some 14 year olds who are halfway there...

I know some 18 year olds that can't pay their bills and think working for Dominoes for the rest of their life will be fine...and they're men too.

:P

Hey, here's some drama. VI is currently disputing their loss to another Cal-im team right now. We believe we got cheated a bit somehow, considering we were beat 24-0. Everytime we turned to check some other way than what they were, that's when they showed up in the sites. I left a site for 4 seconds, because we had a rush called that actually was one person instead of a rush, and when I came back the guy had moved into the site just when I left. Puppy turned away to check on a teamate for just a second, soon as he turned away he got his brains splattered from a guy waiting around a corner. And then a guy with a deagle took out myself, bird, and sheep. Me and Bird were camping around corners, and there was just a bit of fishy ways this guy knew where our heads were soon as he came around those corners.

Anyways, something a little bit more cal-oriented for the cal thread.