Anyone playing SAVAGE

Fatty

GC Founder

I'm considering buying this game, just for the real change of pace. It would be great to be on TS playing this as a team, taking turns playing commander, etc.

Is LongHair still into this or has his time passed?

What's the saturation like? How many servers/players are out there? I'll probably go ahead and buy it tonight.

GC Founder

I bought it now so I could be downloading while I am at the church playing basketball.

Let's get a team together, find out who all plays, gather AIM names, etc. We just might have to develop a team from the Savage fans that are out there somewhere.

ne1 here heard/play natural selection the mod for half-life

it kind of has the same premiss cept there are aliens and marines. The marines have a "commander" who sees the game like a rts game and he can upgrade and drop his other marines weaponry and armor and junk. He can build sentry towers and he must gather resources by making resource nodes above gas vents. The marine shave ot build the building the command er sets out to build

ne1 here heard/play natural selection    the mod for half-life

it kind of has the same premiss cept there are aliens and marines. The marines have a "commander" who sees the game like a rts game and he can upgrade and drop his other marines weaponry and armor and junk. He can build sentry towers and he must gather resources by making resource nodes above gas vents. The marine shave ot build the building the command er sets out to build

Yeah I keep saying in the fragfest forum that I want some peeps to play natural selection and vampire slayer. Those that have good experience at age of empire style games would make a good marine commander. I highly recommend the game, it is very fun and you don't get anywhere without teamwork.