How much fun is it?

Batman

All of DOH and Mmmm played it non stop for a good two months or so, then the 1.2 patch came out, and pretty much everyone stopped playing.

i read a 1.3 was coming out? might bring people back, if they fix the things they messed up. But its reminisint of CS, with better gfx, so it can be a very enjoyable game. all depends on the people i guess, ;)

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

i used to enjoy playin it but patch came. First player is still fun to play tho.

I didn't think it screwed anything up, actually. It took away bunny hopping and the ability to go from naked eye to scope without moving the gun's crosshair position.

Then again, those things made it a bit more realistic, and I started playing UT....go figure. :unsure:

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

I like bunny hopping. Thats one thing they should never remove from a game.

except when a game is supposed to be based on realism...then bunny hopping is worthless and ruins the game.

I'd say the bunny hopping and the fact that every map turned into a sniper war were the 2 main reasons I don't even bother with the game anymore

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Fun > Realism

Game lost its fun as soon as quick scoping and bunny hoping was removed.

quick scoping? bunny hopping? a jedi craves not these things...

nothing could compare to my "fall on your belly and let loose with the mp44" tactic. That is, until a nade lands on top of you.

patch 1.2, not sure what it did, but the game just "felt" different. I'll be dowloading 1.3 soon and I'll check back in with my comments.