Whoa cool moves!

gOOters

Any level 10 gymnast could do that gainer, but some of that stuff he was doing is absolutely nuts. When i was still competing I could probably do about 75% of that stuff in the gym, not outside of the gym. The thing that really caught my eye was the full twisting back-handspring. That was pretty crazy!

I showed this to my wife the other day and asked her if she could imagine a squad of cheerleaders that could do this stuff! :o

People would cheer because half-time came and the entertainment started.

I bet this guy will have a real future (or does he already?) doing stunts, etc, in movies (or perhaps training/consultation).

Someone call him and talk to him, see what he's up and if he games.

it's Joe Eigo X

:P

dweez posted a video a couple weeks ago with him in it (in my topic about Parkour)...he's insane...

the video dweez posted is supposedly his "resume" video for Jackie Chan but it was done in 2001 and I've never seen him in any movies so who knows

And a ton smaller. I would post the link up here but my WWW site is down right now. I installed the IPv6 protocol and, while it worked fine (my work here has an implementation of it), it seems to have killed my webserver.

Just uninstalled it and rebooting now.

Welp, IPv6 wasn't my problem...guess i am due for a reinstall anyway.

Well, turns out it was XP SP2 Beta that was killing my webserver (was really screwing up the traffic between my comp and the router cuz I could get the page to come up with 127.0.0.1). Uninstalled it and all is fine now.

I guess my vid wasn't "tons" bigger but it is 18MB. Here it is if anyone cares.

http://www.vi4l.com/dweezil/cs/media/Crazy...x_moves_guy.asf

Welp, IPv6 wasn't my problem...guess i am due for a reinstall anyway.

Well, turns out it was XP SP2 Beta that was killing my webserver (was really screwing up the traffic between my comp and the router cuz I could get the page to come up with 127.0.0.1). Uninstalled it and all is fine now.

I guess my vid wasn't "tons" bigger but it is 18MB. Here it is if anyone cares.

http://www.vi4l.com/dweezil/cs/media/Crazy...x_moves_guy.asf

I don't know anyone that has had a good word to say about SP2 Beta man.

I had been running it fine for about a month or so (the firewall looks a ton better...but I still didn't use it :-D. Used IPSec and my router). It wasn't until I installed the IPv6 protocol that it caused this problem. Uninstalling IPv6 didn't help either so I uninstalled SP2 Beta. My web server was working again so I reinstalled the IPv6 protocol.

Here's knocking on wood that it still works after my next reboot.

yea those are stand whips, not all that hard. I think I have a video of a guy doing standing double full...now thats frickin crazy!!! I'm still impressed by his full twisting back hands spring.

X are those all the vids on his site? (multilevelmoves.com)

if so then I prolly got most of them and they RULE!

Moss if that's the flip I'm thinking of yeah I thought it was insane too...

I really like the one where he runs forward and does a backflip while his momentum still carries him forward...

oh and what's a gainer?

I gainer is where you run forward and do a backflip while your momentum continues to carry you foward. I used to love doing those off a diving board.

X, I got about 8.5GB left on the drive the FTP directory is on so go ahead and load it up.